Handheld Supernova... Let the Griefing / Team Killing Begin (Criticism)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, October 09, 2018, 17:29 (1997 days ago)

A couple of weeks ago at the end of a Strike I died to a mysterious Void explosion with no enemies nearby and... I was pretty sure... no explody barrels or other hazards I could have set off. There was a Void Warlock who had just jumped up near me, but what could he have done? There is no friendly fire in Destiny excepting maybe ramming someone with a Sparrow... right?

Wrong.

Today I watched as another Warlock stood beside me, charged up his grenade, and killed me in a patrol space at very close range. Absolutely zero other factors were involved. No enemies. No destructible crates. Nothing but me and the team killer.

This sucks. Bad. Of course, I immediately reported the guy for griefing... but what in the world happened that a game that has had almost zero team killing now has a surefire method??

:(

Hmm… needs science…

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, October 09, 2018, 18:12 (1997 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Today I watched as another Warlock stood beside me, charged up his grenade, and killed me in a patrol space at very close range. Absolutely zero other factors were involved. No enemies. No destructible crates. Nothing but me and the team killer.

You should let me try this on you a couple of few dozen times to make sure we have, uh… good data.

:D

Okay, seriously, this sounds like something that they'll need to fix pretty quickly. I've used Handheld Supernova a few times and have been pretty underwhelmed with the results (Void Warlock FTL), but I'm sure the less-than-stellar members of the Destiny community will find a way to make them miserable for everyone. Because they can.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread