Kermit's Blind Group (Destiny)

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Friday, October 12, 2018, 09:12 (1994 days ago)

When are we going to try raiding next? I have the LAN next weekend so I'd like to start as early in the week as everyone is able to. Sunday night? Monday night?

Kermit's Blind Group

by squidnh3, Friday, October 12, 2018, 09:14 (1994 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

Check your Xbox messages!

Kermit's Blind Group

by cheapLEY @, Friday, October 12, 2018, 09:25 (1994 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

I can do a few nights next week, but I do want to get some Iron Banner in, too. Gotta take advantage of that Valor bonus.

Kermit's Blind Group

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Friday, October 12, 2018, 12:51 (1994 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I’m going to be out all November, so if we don’t get it done you guys will have to fill in with someone else.

Kermit's Blind Group

by cheapLEY @, Friday, October 12, 2018, 12:58 (1994 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

I’m going to be out all November, so if we don’t get it done you guys will have to fill in with someone else.

I don’t know about all November, but Red Dead Redemption 2 is on October 26, so I’ll be taking probably at least two weeks for that.

I think these next two weeks are going to be our final push as this crew together. If we don’t make it by then, I think it’ll sort of be a free for all at that point. But I think we can get into the final boss at least, if not actually beat the thing.

Given that, I feel a little guilty, because I’m just not going to dedicate every night until then to doing it. I can do like three weeknight evenings a week, and the weekend schedule we did previously, but like I said, I want to do some Iron Banner too, and do Festival of the Lost stuff while it’s around.

Kermit's Blind Group

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, October 12, 2018, 13:44 (1994 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I don’t know about all November, but Red Dead Redemption 2 is on October 26, so I’ll be taking probably at least two weeks for that.

I think these next two weeks are going to be our final push as this crew together. If we don’t make it by then, I think it’ll sort of be a free for all at that point. But I think we can get into the final boss at least, if not actually beat the thing.

Given that, I feel a little guilty, because I’m just not going to dedicate every night until then to doing it. I can do like three weeknight evenings a week, and the weekend schedule we did previously, but like I said, I want to do some Iron Banner too, and do Festival of the Lost stuff while it’s around.

An every-night commitment was never on the table. We have only weeknights next week. Fri-Sun is the Blacktiger's LAN.

Ideally, we finish, but if we just figure out the mechanics, it will be a successful blind raid in my book. I'm feeling really good about our chances.

Kermit's Blind Group

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, October 13, 2018, 15:07 (1993 days ago) @ Kermit

Ideally, we finish, but if we just figure out the mechanics, it will be a successful blind raid in my book. I'm feeling really good about our chances.

Kermit after the raid:

Kermit's Blind Group

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, October 14, 2018, 07:34 (1992 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I'm slightly less sanguine now that I know we're not at the penultimate boss, but I still don't think we'll need that much more time to figure out the mechanics--which is the point. This group has been super quick on that score.

Update: New time posted --->

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, October 14, 2018, 08:05 (1992 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread