It took me 220 hours to hit the Forsaken level cap. (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, October 18, 2018, 07:09 (1988 days ago)

Based on Destiny 2 Historical Heatmap.

Jesus.

Nico, this is precisely why my new album isn't done yet.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, October 18, 2018, 07:14 (1988 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

;)

It took me 220 hours to hit the Forsaken level cap.

by Acheron, Thursday, October 18, 2018, 09:28 (1988 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

How do you sort it in hours/month? I just see the graphics for each month. Do I have to calculate each day manually by clicking on it?

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, October 18, 2018, 09:29 (1988 days ago) @ Acheron

How do you sort it in hours/month I just see the graphics for each month. Do I have to calculate each day manually by clicking on it?

Holding the cursor over each individual day will display the hours played that day. I just went through every day since Sept 4 and added them all up :)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, October 18, 2018, 10:28 (1988 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Based on Destiny 2 Historical Heatmap.

Jesus.

Damn, 140 hours to go…

How many new exotics (not quest ones) have you got?

by breitzen @, Kansas, Friday, October 19, 2018, 06:56 (1987 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

Lord of Wolves and Queenbreaker

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, October 19, 2018, 07:17 (1987 days ago) @ breitzen

Plus 3 or 4 new drops of old exotics (Suros, a couple pieces of armor).

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, October 19, 2018, 08:23 (1987 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

And you get these by doing spider bounties?

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, October 19, 2018, 08:34 (1987 days ago) @ Cody Miller

MARVELOUS!

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, October 19, 2018, 08:43 (1987 days ago) @ Korny

MARVELOUS!

I’ve been doing every one every week and nothing :-(

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, October 19, 2018, 08:55 (1987 days ago) @ Cody Miller

MARVELOUS!

I’ve been doing every one every week and nothing :-(

I only did them the first few days and got Lord of Wolves. YMMV.

by squidnh3, Friday, October 19, 2018, 09:15 (1987 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Pretty sure Queenbreaker drops from whatever.

Only Lord of Wolves

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Sunday, October 21, 2018, 00:05 (1986 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Queenbreaker can drop from other things. I got mine from a strike.

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Friday, October 19, 2018, 10:35 (1987 days ago) @ breitzen
edited by DiscipleN2k, Friday, October 19, 2018, 10:42

I've had pretty good luck with weapons, but almost no luck with armor.

Lord of Wolves - Spider Bounty, I think one of the big ones, but I apparently lost the clip.
Edit: Never mind. Found it. Just a regular Wanted bounty.
Queenbreaker - Blind Well, T1, Random Mob
Cerberus+1 - Ikora reward (20 bounties)
Black Talon - Gambit - Random mob (probably a blocker)
Antaeus Wards - Not sure. Exotic engram, I think. Might have even been a prime engram that decrypted as an exotic.

-Disciple

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, October 19, 2018, 11:13 (1987 days ago) @ breitzen

... and Phoenix Protocol.

Want: Trinity Ghoul, Black Talon, or Cerberus+1. These things look so fun.

Wavesplitter, Queensbreaker, Cerberus +1

by TheeChaos @, Sunday, October 21, 2018, 06:19 (1985 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

None.

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Sunday, October 21, 2018, 09:09 (1985 days ago) @ breitzen

I'm currently at 594 Light and some ridiculous number of hours into Forsaken. And I have no new exotics that aren't guaranteed drops.

Zero. Zilch. Nothing.

No. New. RNG. Exotics. Of. Any. Kind.

No weapons.
No armor.
No emotes.
No ships.
No sparrows.
No Ghost shells.

:(

Xenos, Raga, and I did get Wish Ender, though. So there's that.

None.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, October 21, 2018, 10:04 (1985 days ago) @ Beorn

Did you use the fireteam medallion? It helps. I got two since I started popping them. The blade barrage version of Orpheus rigs, and some stupid void sword that shoots projectiles.

None.

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, October 21, 2018, 10:23 (1985 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I wasn’t aware that the freaking Master Sword was stupid.

INSANEdrive was destroying with that thing in Quickplay the other night. I want one!

It's called Black Talon.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, October 21, 2018, 16:16 (1985 days ago) @ cheapLEY
edited by INSANEdrive, Sunday, October 21, 2018, 16:39

I wasn’t aware that the freaking Master Sword was stupid.

INSANEdrive was destroying with that thing in Quickplay the other night. I want one!

It's one of the three I mentioned on the same day.

Want: Trinity Ghoul, Black Talon, or Cerberus+1. These things look so fun.

On that note, JUST IN CASE! If I won that 1.6B lottery, Oh-Real-Life-RNG, that would be probably really cool. ;D These things look so fun.

Had to be done. ↼‿↼

Anyway... of the stuff we did in Quickplay, I apparently did not capture any of it, unfortunately. :/

That said, now that I've had time to play within a PvE Space as well, this thing can spit rocket damage-esk projectiles at quite a rate if you get it going. Fortunately I have armor with Sword buffs and Heavy Ammo drop buffs, so the going has been pretty good so far. It's the splash that gets 'em. No one expects a Sword with Splash damage, apparently.

It's called Black Talon.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 10:08 (1983 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

On that note, JUST IN CASE! If I won that 1.6B lottery,

You can win it right now. Just a buy a ticket for every combo. There are fewer number combinations than the max jackpot, you will guaranteed come out ahead so long as the jackpot isn't split.

But you will need like 500 million to start with to buy all the tickets… I am actually surprised more rich people don't do this. Must be the practicality of handling 500 million tickets :-p

It's called Black Talon.

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 12:22 (1983 days ago) @ Cody Miller

On that note, JUST IN CASE! If I won that 1.6B lottery,

You can win it right now. Just a buy a ticket for every combo. There are fewer number combinations than the max jackpot, you will guaranteed come out ahead so long as the jackpot isn't split.

But you will need like 500 million to start with to buy all the tickets… I am actually surprised more rich people don't do this. Must be the practicality of handling 500 million tickets :-p

It's more likely the POSSIBILITY of buying that many tickets. (Not sure what the minimum time to order a single number is, but I know that with only 604,800 seconds in a week, you'd need to average almost a thousand a second to get them all bought before the deadline... which would require a LOT of help, most (all?) of which would have to be paid. You'd lose money guaranteed. :)

Fireteam Medallions

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Monday, October 22, 2018, 09:33 (1984 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Did you use the fireteam medallion? It helps. I got two since I started popping them. The blade barrage version of Orpheus rigs, and some stupid void sword that shoots projectiles.

Been using them occasionally, but not religiously. I should try to burn through my stock and see what happens.

Fireteam Medallions

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, October 22, 2018, 10:33 (1984 days ago) @ Beorn

I've been holding on to Zavala and Gunsmith packages for a while now in preparation of Bungie deciding to release the Exotics they had that trailer for a few months back.I think I have 15+ saved up right now.

heh

by Claude Errera @, Monday, October 22, 2018, 11:14 (1984 days ago) @ Ragashingo

[image]

Good Lord Almighty! WTF Claude!?

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, October 22, 2018, 11:27 (1984 days ago) @ Claude Errera

[image]

It's like you don't want to spend HOURS turning those in!

I'm waiting for the 'press A to redeem 10 packages' update

by Claude Errera @, Monday, October 22, 2018, 11:30 (1984 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

- No text -

heh

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, October 22, 2018, 13:32 (1984 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Sure. I knew there would be somebody with infinite unspent resources. But that’s not and has never been me. I expect/want the systems to work in a Firefly “I do the job and then I get paid” type manner. That hasn’t been true lately at least on the exotics front.

heh

by Claude Errera @, Monday, October 22, 2018, 13:51 (1984 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Sure. I knew there would be somebody with infinite unspent resources. But that’s not and has never been me. I expect/want the systems to work in a Firefly “I do the job and then I get paid” type manner. That hasn’t been true lately at least on the exotics front.

No, I'm totally with you - I'd love to have them tell me that Gunsmith parts suddenly had a better chance to spawn exotics; I've only gotten a couple since Forsaken dropped. (I'm not counting Y1 exotics or quest rewards.)

Got two exotics!

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Saturday, October 27, 2018, 17:12 (1979 days ago) @ Beorn

I'm currently at 594 Light and some ridiculous number of hours into Forsaken. And I have no new exotics that aren't guaranteed drops.

So, I picked up a couple exotics this week!

Contraverse Hold (weird Warlock Voidwalker gauntlets)
Nine Lives Shell (Festival of the Lost kitty cat ghost)

Of the two, the Ghost shell is definitely the best. And it makes a random cat sound every time you pull our your Ghost. :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread