Oct 20 - The Shattered Throne Event | Hey CougRon! (Fireteam Builder Events)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, October 20, 2018, 13:41 (1986 days ago)

[Event Builder Link]

CougRon, this event is ultimately a 590 light event, hence "Keep in mind that this is basically a three man raid". Your current highest light level I see you have on destinytracker is 509. At that light level, everything will be immune, even at the minimum enemy light level of... I want to say 570? light at the beginning.

What is your highest light level? You might not be able to play this event yet.

...and since I've made this post anyway...

ChrisTheeCrappy, you're ok @ 573, but the deeper we go, the more "new raid" like it's going to feel. I know you can do it, provided you're allowed to bitch like an old maid (:P), but... heads up all the same.

I'm currently rolling around the 585-593, depending on loadout, so I'll be able to reach parity with the end boss at least... should we get there.

Currently outlook: This evening may be a touch rough, with a possible two man and a 20 light difference inbetween.

Is there is anyone else willing to sign up who meets minimum light requirements? In case CougRon can't (Sorry man!) we'll be down one, and I'd really like a third for this.

And of course... if all else fails, there is always three weeks from now. :/

Oct 20 - The Shattered Throne Event | Hey CougRon!

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Saturday, October 20, 2018, 17:22 (1986 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I’m only 509 because I have a mask on. If I put on my highest gear I’m 590 I think. I do have a bounty to complete the dungeon with the dreaming city armor and ascendant so that brings my light down slightly

Oky Doke! :)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, October 20, 2018, 18:04 (1986 days ago) @ CougRon

- No text -

New time is bad.

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Sunday, October 21, 2018, 18:55 (1985 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I’m still working at new time. Will be at least two hours before I can make it.

Alright.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, October 21, 2018, 19:12 (1985 days ago) @ CougRon

Well seeing as Chris has gone ghost for the moment, low showing of interest (or capability?), and the end game difficulty of it then I'll just cancel it.

Thanks for being such a good sport 'bout all this Coug. :)

My bad

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Monday, October 22, 2018, 06:30 (1985 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

For some reason I thought this was Sunday. My bad. I saw you message me while we were out at dinner. I will make it up next time.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread