Summoning Korny: WarFrame on switch??? (Off-Topic)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, November 16, 2018, 11:14 (1981 days ago)

Ars Technica takes a first look at Warframe on Switch

I may consider diving in on Switch as I bounced pretty hard off of it at launch.

Summoning Korny: WarFrame on switch???

by EffortlessFury @, Friday, November 16, 2018, 13:17 (1981 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Ars Technica takes a first look at Warframe on Switch

I may consider diving in on Switch as I bounced pretty hard off of it at launch.

Wait...so this has cross-progression with PC?

Briefly at launch? Not sure on the details.

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, November 16, 2018, 13:25 (1981 days ago) @ EffortlessFury

Warframe players with a PC account will be able to port their save files to the Switch for a limited time after launch. Those who play on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One will sadly not be able to access their save files on Nintendo’s console. There also won’t be any cross-play between platforms; Warframe has never allowed it.

From newsweek

by cheapLEY @, Friday, November 16, 2018, 15:04 (1981 days ago) @ kidtsunami

I dipped back in to Warframe and started over on PS4 (still not sure why, and I might just continue on Xbox instead).

The game is really compelling, I just can’t ever find the time to dig in. With new Destiny content in two weeks, it seems silly to really dive in right now, and I’m still only 40% through RDR2 anyway.

I really do look forward to finding a month to really hit it, though.

In any case, any reason you’d play on Switch instead of on Xbox? Just seems like intentionally playing the most inferior version.

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, November 16, 2018, 15:18 (1981 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I dipped back in to Warframe and started over on PS4 (still not sure why, and I might just continue on Xbox instead).

The game is really compelling, I just can’t ever find the time to dig in. With new Destiny content in two weeks, it seems silly to really dive in right now, and I’m still only 40% through RDR2 anyway.

I really do look forward to finding a month to really hit it, though.

In any case, any reason you’d play on Switch instead of on Xbox? Just seems like intentionally playing the most inferior version.

Because if I'm sitting on my XBox I'd be playing Destiny 2, Rocket League, or No Man's Sky. This feels like something I'd just give a try. Though we'll see if I actually get around to it, wishful thinking and everything.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread