The Beast Rumbles.(Destiny 2 Raids) (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, November 21, 2018, 16:49 (1954 days ago)

Open in new tab

After years of holding off and waiting for the right opportunity, I finally bought a controller that's compatible with microphones. I'm back! And as you can guess, I have A LOT of Destiny 2 stuff I missed. Stuff that I'd really appreciate some help on!

Although there are some quests and pursuits I have that require a fireteam, my main focus is raiding. I haven't raided in 6 months, and I want to get back in the game! That means the Leviathan, the Eater of Worlds and the Spire of Stars!!

I'm willing to join other raids, but I also would like to host some of my own. Considering that most people have Forsaken and have much higher light levels already, completing these raids on Normal should be a near-cakewalk. I'd love to do Eater of Worlds and Spire of Stars, but I have the most experience with the original Leviathan; by "the most experience", I mean I've done it maybe twice in my life and have a faint recollection of the mechanics. If you can, join up or invite me to future raiding events! Easy completions for you, new experiences for me—and even better—you can yell at me not knowing what to do for once! ;-)

Mic Recuperation Checklist:

• Rat King Quest Re-Do(apparently the game un-did my progress)
  • Bionic Psionic Adventure(light level's too low for some reason)
  • More Escalation Protocols
  • Sleeper nodes, whatever those are
  • Rasputin Keys(?)
Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread