Luna's Howl (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, November 22, 2018, 11:24 (1980 days ago)

So getting Luna's Howl was in retrospect way easier than Redrix's Claymore, but man the end was rough. Win, loss, win, loss, win, loss. It was 50/50 for like 15 games, slowly inching up by 4 points. But I got it finally with a streak and I think it's definitely the better gun of the two.

The only problem is the lack of quality kinetic sidearms. So… I guess it's Dust Rock Blues with the Howl and now I'm a dirty shotgun scrub. Maybe the Chaperone will pair well. Bygones would just be too cruel. Kind of weird you can use the two best guns at the same time no?

I should play as much as possible before it gets nerfed.

By the way, when can we finish the raid guys? :-p

Luna's Howl

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, November 22, 2018, 12:26 (1980 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I pair my Luna’s Howl with Redrix Broadsword so that everyone can see what a tryhard I am ;p

Luna's Howl

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, November 22, 2018, 12:46 (1980 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I pair my Luna’s Howl with Redrix Broadsword so that everyone can see what a tryhard I am ;p

Nah real try hards would run Claymore / Not forgotten.

Luna's Howl

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, November 22, 2018, 13:01 (1980 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Nah real try hards would run Claymore / Not forgotten.

To be fair, there is some evidence, however small, that Cruel is not a complete incel.

Lol

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, November 22, 2018, 13:29 (1980 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Luna's Howl

by squidnh3, Thursday, November 22, 2018, 13:16 (1980 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Maybe the Chaperone will pair well.

I've been running Chaperone/Luna's since I got it Monday. Really fun combo except on some of the bigger maps. Really good for Rumble which I've actually started enjoying as I finish off the 25 games for Redrix Broadsword.

Luna's Howl

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, November 22, 2018, 13:31 (1980 days ago) @ squidnh3

Maybe the Chaperone will pair well.

I've been running Chaperone/Luna's since I got it Monday. Really fun combo except on some of the bigger maps. Really good for Rumble which I've actually started enjoying as I finish off the 25 games for Redrix Broadsword.

That’s a great combo. On larger maps, I’ll sometimes use a Bow in my primary slot (either No Turning Back or Wish Ender). I’ve caused a fair bit of damage that way :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread