Choices Choices (Gaming)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, October 02, 2013, 17:29 (3858 days ago)

Seeing as we are closer to launch with Destiny, I am wondering what the current tally is platform wise for those of us here at DBO. Which platform is going to be your preferred goto with Destiny? (Xbox360/XboxOne/Ps3/Ps4)PC?

No doubt we are going to get some sort of Super-Special-Cat-Helmet-Limited-For-Reals-Edition along with a possibility of "Editions" of consoles. I wanted to post before that factor gets added to the table. Gamers are suckers when shiny objects are concerned. (And by gamers I mean Hedge :))

Choices Choices

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, October 02, 2013, 17:34 (3858 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Preferred platform? Undecided. Also financially infeasible. I am lured by the familiarity of the Xbox One and Xbox Live and its controller, but Bungie seems to prefer the PS4. But is the PS4's controller good enough that I won't hate it. What about their online service? And what about Halo? So yeah, I have no idea what next gen console I'll be getting at this point.

Destiny, though, is preordered for my 360.

Choices Choices

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, October 03, 2013, 13:38 (3857 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I am lured by the familiarity of the Xbox One and Xbox Live and its controller, but Bungie seems to prefer the PS4.

I'm sure that some people are sick of hearing me say this, but I would like to point out, Bungie has shown no preference, it has been Activision and Sony pushing Destiny for Playstation. I personally think the most Playstation will get is a bundle and possibly content available early for the Playstation at launch, similar to Activision's Call of Duty deal with Microsoft.

From what DeeJ has said any of the marketing they have gotten exclusively from Sony is because Sony is offering it up and not because Bungie is pushing one console over another.

Choices Choices

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, October 03, 2013, 15:43 (3857 days ago) @ Xenos

Then how do you explain this:
[image]

That right there is… uh… former Bungie employee Joseph Staten prominently wearing Sony headphones. Clear, undeniable favoritism. :p

Touche

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, October 03, 2013, 15:43 (3857 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I stand corrected :)

Microsoft's Problem Here…

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, October 03, 2013, 15:51 (3857 days ago) @ Xenos

…is how can they put the same marketing effort behind a game who's tagline is (basically): "from the studio that we let get away, you know, the one who made Halo, comes…" as you put behind something like Titanfall that's not directly linked to their world famous, platform defining series.

Sony doesn't have the problem. They can say: "The studio that you haven't had access to is now on our platform making their next great epic…" and promote the hell out of it in an effort to steal people away from Microsoft. And Microsoft's various screw ups have only helped Sony's cause. I mean heck, they've got me in the undecided camp, somewhere I did not expect to ever be.

Microsoft's Problem Here…

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, October 03, 2013, 15:55 (3857 days ago) @ Ragashingo

…is how can they put the same marketing effort behind a game who's tagline is (basically): "from the studio that we let get away, you know, the one who made Halo, comes…" as you put behind something like Titanfall that's not directly linked to their world famous, platform defining series.

Sony doesn't have the problem. They can say: "The studio that you haven't had access to is now on our platform making their next great epic…" and promote the hell out of it in an effort to steal people away from Microsoft. And Microsoft's various screw ups have only helped Sony's cause. I mean heck, they've got me in the undecided camp, somewhere I did not expect to ever be.

Yeah I completely agree with you. I am interested in more XBox One games than PS4 games, but I am much less enamored with the system than I should be considering I own more than 5x more games for my 360 than my PS3. I really think Microsoft could be benefited by getting a day one exclusive content deal with Bungie too, but I don't think they will. The controller and (small) choice of exclusive games are the only two things holding me to the One at the moment.

XBOX ONE

by breitzen @, Kansas, Wednesday, October 02, 2013, 17:44 (3858 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Preferred: XBox One. I will play on all platforms though.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, October 02, 2013, 17:47 (3858 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Choices Choices

by GrizzNKev, Down the street from Microsoft, Wednesday, October 02, 2013, 19:00 (3858 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I did read at some point that Activision's deal with Sony will lead to a console bundle, so almost definitely a special edition PS4. That said, I'm not waiting for Destiny to buy one. I wish it was coming to PC but I'm not getting my hopes up, so PS4 is what I have preordered right now.

Next Gen all the way

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Wednesday, October 02, 2013, 19:21 (3857 days ago) @ GrizzNKev

I did read at some point that Activision's deal with Sony will lead to a console bundle, so almost definitely a special edition PS4. That said, I'm not waiting for Destiny to buy one. I wish it was coming to PC but I'm not getting my hopes up, so PS4 is what I have preordered right now.

I have an Xbox (Day) One preordered at my local Microsoft Store, so I'll definitely be picking up Destiny for it. I also plan to get a Destiny PS4 whenever those roll out, which is the reason for me not having preordered a PS4 just yet.

My social network is on the Xbox and I definitely trust the Xbox One controllers to be great, so right now that's my primary platform for Destiny. The PS4 controller is still a big unknown, but you're right that Bungie seems to be excited about it. If it's good for them, then I bet it's at least as good as the 360 controller, which makes me happy.

Honestly, I really hope that multi-platform play will be something that happens with Destiny. That way I'll be able to play on whatever my favorite system is and not worry about missing friends on other platforms. And if true cross-platform can't happen, then I'd like to see at least 360-One and PS3-PS4 interoperability. Bungie's quietness on the subject has me a bit worried about that, though.

Next Gen all the way

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Thursday, October 03, 2013, 15:12 (3857 days ago) @ Beorn

My social network is on the Xbox and I definitely trust the Xbox One controllers to be great, so right now that's my primary platform for Destiny. The PS4 controller is still a big unknown, but you're right that Bungie seems to be excited about it. If it's good for them, then I bet it's at least as good as the 360 controller, which makes me happy.

Honestly, I really hope that multi-platform play will be something that happens with Destiny. That way I'll be able to play on whatever my favorite system is and not worry about missing friends on other platforms. And if true cross-platform can't happen, then I'd like to see at least 360-One and PS3-PS4 interoperability. Bungie's quietness on the subject has me a bit worried about that, though.

Same here. I'd be up for switching over to the PS4, but I've got an established friends list on XBL. I've got reasons why each new console appeals to me, so I really could go either way, but in all honesty the biggest factor for me is where b.org will be best represented.

Really, really hoping that cross-platform play isn't just a pipe-dream.

~m

Choices Choices

by Ser Jergen, Wednesday, October 02, 2013, 19:27 (3857 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Well we know that the PS4 is going to get a pre-order bonus but not the Xbox One. So there's that.

PC Master Race

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, October 02, 2013, 19:29 (3857 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Seeing as we are closer to launch with Destiny, I am wondering what the current tally is platform wise for those of us here at DBO. Which platform is going to be your preferred goto with Destiny? (Xbox360/XboxOne/Ps3/Ps4)PC?

Hoping for PC / Steam OS.

Expecting PS4.

PS4... as long as I have at least a few friends there too.

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Wednesday, October 02, 2013, 19:33 (3857 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I've mainly been a Xbox/Xbox360 gamer for the past decade.... But for a number of reasons, I have been leaning heavily toward going mainly PS4 this next generation.

That said, I want to make sure I will have at least a small handful of Guardians I can potentially 'fireteam' with (...yeah that's a verb now) so hopefully some of you are thinking along those lines as well.

Whichever one Cody hates

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Wednesday, October 02, 2013, 19:43 (3857 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I'm praying for cross-system stats, which I know will never happen because why the fuck would it (even if it is Bungie), but I'll be playing on Xbox One or PlayStation 4 in any case. Destiny being multi-platform sucks butt.

In a perfect world...

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Wednesday, October 02, 2013, 20:20 (3857 days ago) @ Grizzlei

I'm praying for cross-system stats, which I know will never happen because why the fuck would it (even if it is Bungie), but I'll be playing on Xbox One or PlayStation 4 in any case. Destiny being multi-platform sucks butt.

I'd love to be able to just download my Destiny character from Bungie, onto whatever platform I'm playing on. I can't imagine how huge and united of a community that would create...

Maybe

by Zero @, Florida, Wednesday, October 02, 2013, 21:06 (3857 days ago) @ Leviathan
edited by Zero, Wednesday, October 02, 2013, 21:18

Bungie.net does provide an excellent platform for something like that so I don't see why not. Tracking not just stats but items acquired in game, which could lead to not only cross platform characters but cross title characters as well could get pretty interesting. Time will tell I suppose and reveal what Bungie has up their sleeves.

Maybe

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, October 02, 2013, 21:31 (3857 days ago) @ Zero

Bungie.net does provide an excellent platform for something like that so I don't see why not. Tracking not just stats but items acquired in game, which could lead to not only cross platform characters but cross title characters as well could get pretty interesting. Time will tell I suppose and reveal what Bungie has up their sleeves.

Honestly with them using their own code system (with the beta and gamescom codes) I am expecting characters to cross over between platforms at a minimum.

Perhaps

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Wednesday, October 02, 2013, 21:42 (3857 days ago) @ Xenos
edited by Grizzlei, Wednesday, October 02, 2013, 21:47

I have full confidence in Bungie to deliver something to us in 2014 that we haven't seen, something that's mindbogglingly innovative that will become the standard in gaming just as Halo 2 and Bungie.net stats did so many years ago.

...or maybe I'm just a deluded fangirl who just concluded writing a rant-y essay and is talking out of her ass.

Maybe

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Wednesday, October 02, 2013, 22:05 (3857 days ago) @ Zero

Absofrigginlutely. I've said this before, but I see zero technical reasons why they can't build a true multi-platform title with Bungie.net as the hub. Consoles these days are practically PCs, and in that realm, connected games like World of Warcraft work great no matter what platform you're on. I don't know how "friends" would work, but if Bungie.net provides an abstraction layer between the console networks, then that base is probably covered.

The only thing I see getting in the way of our "dream" implementation are legal barriers such as XBL/PSN developer license agreements. I can 100% see Bungie pushing for true multi-platform if they're allowed to, but I can also see Microsoft and Sony getting all cranky and not allowing that development behavior. I hope those two prove me wrong. :)

360 right now. Maybe next-gen (PS4?) in a few years...

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Wednesday, October 02, 2013, 19:53 (3857 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

...when things are cheaper, when we know more about the systems, how they handle graphics, how many red rings of death they create, what kind of assortment of games they have...

Right now leaning towards PS4 if I ever upgrade. I think a change of systems, controller feel, etc. might refresh my video game enthusiasm. Make everything feel 'new' and exciting again. And I'm kind of tired of Microsoft's platforms, products, and approach to things lately. I miss the era of the original XBox. Seemed like a smaller division really focused on making a powerful gaming beast, even if they were still part of a huge, successful corporation. But with each 360 Dashboard update, I slowly liked the platform and its focus less and less.

... Or maybe that's what Sony WANTS me to think?

360 right now. Maybe next-gen (PS4?) in a few years...

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Thursday, October 03, 2013, 05:42 (3857 days ago) @ Leviathan

Yeah, 360 will probably stick around for a while in my house. A new child sorta re-prioritizes where the funds go! :)

Good to know I'll have at least ONE good friend on Destiny-360 for a while!

BTW, why 360 guide so slow?

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Thursday, October 03, 2013, 06:51 (3857 days ago) @ Mid7night

I've only noticed this recently, but why does the guide chug when I want to use it to play with friends or really anything?

Murphy's Law

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, October 03, 2013, 07:14 (3857 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

- No text -

BTW, why 360 guide so slow?

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Thursday, October 03, 2013, 10:34 (3857 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

I've only noticed this recently, but why does the guide chug when I want to use it to play with friends or really anything?

Only recently? The Guide has always been horribly slow. Almost unusable during games. I'm really hoping the XB1 fixes that issue.

only noticed it more recently

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Thursday, October 03, 2013, 10:58 (3857 days ago) @ Beorn

- No text -

PS4. Burn bright, burn blue.

by Hedge ⌂, Australia, Wednesday, October 02, 2013, 19:56 (3857 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Choices Choices

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, October 02, 2013, 23:23 (3857 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Torn, considering what I know now.

I'll almost certainly get the 360 version because I'm pretty sure I'll have friends who won't upgrade, and I see myself playing the 360 for a while yet. Right now I'm hoping for shared saves and I'm thinking of the 360 as the "everyman" platform. I hope a lot of the community buys a 360 copy so we have a fallback platform we can play together on.

I want the PS4 for the exclusives. I'm anxious to see the Destiny edition.

I want the Xbone for the controller and because I think a lot of people on my friends list will have moved to that. Although there are things I don't like about Halo 4, the hype machine will probably reel me in for Halo 5.

When I get any new console will depend on a lot of factors. Mirror's Edge would be an enticement.

Choices Choices

by ridum, Thursday, October 03, 2013, 00:03 (3857 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Yep, I've ordered for the 360 and will wait and see how the consoles pan out for the second installment version. (and hopefully be able to xfer character(s))

I think PS4 will win the console battles because they are more customer oriented than m$.

I want Destiny to be the last great game I buy for the 360, not Halo 4.

Xbox 360

by Quirel, Thursday, October 03, 2013, 00:46 (3857 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

No doubt we are going to get some sort of Super-Special-Cat-Helmet-Limited-For-Reals-Edition along with a possibility of "Editions" of consoles. I wanted to post before that factor gets added to the table. Gamers are suckers when shiny objects are concerned. (And by gamers I mean Hedge :))

There's a lot in the Xbox library that I haven't played yet, so there's no way I'm ready to move on to the next platform.

Also, your smiley face looks like it has a double chin.

PS4.

by ShadowOfTheVoid ⌂, South Carolina, Thursday, October 03, 2013, 01:42 (3857 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

The PS4 costs less than the XBO ($100 is a lot of money to me) and has more launch window exclusives I'm interested in. The only thing on the horizon I'm remotely interested in on Microsoft's end is Halo 5 (Titanfall interested me, too, but that was before it was announced that it'd have no single-player campaign), and even then I'm not as hyped for it as I was for previous Halo games (but that's more of a topic for HBO). I was going to early adopt one system because I had a feeling Destiny would come out during the first half of 2014, plus I wanted to play Watch Dogs and Battlefield 4, and I wanted the next-gen versions of all three of those games, and I wasn't going to wait for a price cut for either system while settling for the current-gen versions of those games. I made up my mind back in June that I was going PlayStation first this go-around. It was either buy the $500 system that won't have an exclusive I'm interested in for another year, or buy the $400 system that has three exclusives I'm interested in right at launch. I'll still pick up an XBO at some point down the line, but not any sooner than Halo 5's release.

PS4

by RC ⌂, UK, Thursday, October 03, 2013, 04:38 (3857 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Microsoft Game Studios are so out of touch it would be funny if it weren't frightening. They screwed up their reveal SO BAD that their leader had to quit and they backtracked on half the stuff they wanted to do.

Think about that.

Supposedly top men leaving and major feature revisions, mere months away from their most major product launch in nearly a decade. That should worry anyone.

I'm not saying Sony are paragons of virtue, but they at least seem to be trying harder than MS. Plus their hardware expertise is exemplary: out of all the things ever said about Sony products 'unreliable' is not one I've heard often. I've had 3 different 360s and paid for two of them: with that outlay of cash I could have easily have bought a PS4 and a few extra games.

Not that it matters much, but the PS4 looks to be the more powerful machine and will have the 'flagship' version of Destiny (baring even more expensive PC versions).

Kinect 2.0 doesn't interest me because I don't have the space: kinect 1.0 showed me that. I'm not about to invest more money in a mandatory device that I expect to little to no use out of. MS again, seems to think everyone has massive amounts of living room space.

Anyone remember the MS rhetoric around the 360 launch? About putting YOU at the centre of an entertainment experience? Oh, how times have changed. Now they want the ONE to be the centre of your living room.

Besides, I play at my desk next to my PC anyway >_<

Here's my take

by breitzen @, Kansas, Thursday, October 03, 2013, 05:28 (3857 days ago) @ RC

I too was worried about MS's botched reveal and even E3 didn't get me excited at all for the XBONE.
To me the reversal in policy changes reflect more than just a marketing scheme (or maybe I just prefer to see the inherent good in people). In any case it's become more about the games, Titanfall being the one that seems to get everyone excited who plays it. My wife will use kinect games for workouts (now that its actually useful for that) and my two best friends who are getting next gen are going XBOX.
I'm still really excited to see what potential both consoles have in the next couple years and hope both do really well. Without any competition the consumer ends up losing because of lack of innovation.
You're points are certainly valid and I hope that we can all enjoy Destiny and other games on our various platforms and share our experiences here with respect!

:)

Choices Choices

by marmot 1333 @, Thursday, October 03, 2013, 06:25 (3857 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I'll definitely get the 360 version to play with my IRL friends who won't be upgrading.

I'm very interested in whether there is a special edition, Destiny-Themed PS4. If so, I would probably get that just to have for collector's sake and to experience Destiny's next-gen graphics.

I've never owned a PS of any type so it will be a new experience for me.

I agree with what some others have said, if anyone can pull off true multi-platform play, Bungie can. However, I can't imagine MS liking or allowing it. So hopefully our characters and stats will be associated with our Bungie.net accounts and there will be a way to upload/download/refresh-from-server or characters.

Why must Destiny. . . TEAR US APART! :'(

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, October 03, 2013, 06:38 (3857 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

. . .when it intends to bring us together.

Posts without a definite answer have been discarded from this quote list. My intent has been to get the console which most my fellow DBO Posters have, and it has been like that since the community nature of Destiny was revealed. If I am to get anything - funds have to start being saved now; and while this might not be the most scientific list it gives the gist I was expecting. What this list shows is exactly what my concern has been... how do we play together as a forum? It seems more and more that answer is up to Bungie (and friends) to figure out. I recommend after Bungie has revealed a bit more of the bells and whistles - that DBO has a more controlled way of finding the "numbers of platforms" in our ranks.

Ragashingo Preferred platform? Undecided. . . .
Destiny, though, is preordered for my 360.

breitzen Xbox One

Xenos Xbox One

GrizzNKev I wish it was coming to PC but I'm not getting my hopes up, so PS4 is what I have preordered right now.

Beorn I have an Xbox (Day) One preordered at my local Microsoft Store, so I'll definitely be picking up Destiny for it. I also plan to get a Destiny PS4 whenever those roll out, which is the reason for me not having preordered a PS4 just yet.

Cody Miller Hoping for PC / Steam OS.

Expecting PS4.

Speedracer513 I've mainly been a Xbox/Xbox360 gamer for the past decade.... But for a number of reasons, I have been leaning heavily toward going mainly PS4 this next generation.

Leviathan Right now leaning towards PS4 if I ever upgrade.

Hedge PS4. Burn bright, burn blue.

ridum Yep, I've ordered for the 360 and will wait and see how the consoles pan out . . .
I want Destiny to be the last great game I buy for the 360, not Halo 4.

Quirel Xbox 360 . . . Also, my smiley face looks like it has a double chin. ;)

ShadowOfTheVoid The PS4

RC ...PS4...

marmot 1333 I'll definitely get the 360 version to play with my IRL friends who won't be upgrading.

I'm very interested in whether there is a special edition, Destiny-Themed PS4. If so, I would probably get that just to have for collector's sake and to experience Destiny's next-gen graphics.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, October 03, 2013, 06:52 (3857 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I like Kermit's idea. I'll buy it for my prefered platform, PS4, but also pick up a 360 version for community stuff. If a lot of people did that we could at least fall back to the 360 for community nights.

Everyone Read This.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, October 03, 2013, 06:58 (3857 days ago) @ bluerunner

I like Kermit's idea. I'll buy it for my prefered platform, PS4, but also pick up a 360 version for community stuff. If a lot of people did that we could at least fall back to the 360 for community nights.

It kind of sucks if we would have to get two copys - that siad - I do like that idea. Its pretty much a given that most (all?) of us have a 360.

Everyone Read This.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, October 03, 2013, 11:45 (3857 days ago) @ INSANEdrive
edited by Kermit, Thursday, October 03, 2013, 12:01

And yet, you left me off your list. [semi-sad face]

I will definitely own a 360 version, which I think is a small price to pay to maintain community connections (not just here but IRL). I encourage it for those who like to play with the community.

And I will probably get a PS4 just so Hedge knows that he can't get rid of me that easily.

To be fair...

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Friday, October 04, 2013, 07:14 (3856 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

It's not unheard of around here to buy multiple copies of Bungie games. The only one I don't have multiple copies of is Reach, and that's a testament to disc integrity.

To be fair...

by bluerunner @, Music City, Friday, October 04, 2013, 07:15 (3856 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

I'm still playing off of my original Halo CE disc from 2002.

To be fair...

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, October 04, 2013, 09:50 (3856 days ago) @ bluerunner

Me, too, on my original Xbox :). My second copies of most oft the Halo games are digital copies.

To be fair...

by uberfoop @, Seattle-ish, Friday, October 04, 2013, 11:51 (3856 days ago) @ bluerunner

I still have my original disc from 2002, but I usually play off a younger one. I got the younger one probably four or five years ago after I thought the original had broken down for good. Turns out it just needed rest; if I use it a lot in a short time span, it stops loading stuff reliably. It seems like weird behaviour for an optical disc, but who am I to say what a Halo CE DVD can and can't do?

It's interesting having both, though, as there are slight differences in the peripheral details to the experience.
-The 2002 box's cover art is printed so that the metal stuff is all snazzy and reflective; the newer box is printed more normally.
-The art on the 2002 disc itself is a horizontally-flipped version of the in-game area it's showing; the art on the newer disc reverses this decision.
-The "Game Demos" section for the 2002 disc has the Fuzion Frenzy demo and whatnot; the "Game Demos" section on the newer disc has Halo 2 marketing videos.

2002 disc is clearly superior in every aspect

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, October 04, 2013, 17:59 (3856 days ago) @ uberfoop

- No text -

by Hedge ⌂, Australia, Thursday, October 03, 2013, 07:16 (3857 days ago) @ bluerunner

Apart from all of the titles I want on PS4, the main appeal of only playing Destiny on the PS4 for me is making new friends as I traverse the new frontier.

-Hedge. Current friend count on PSN: 0. Exciting times ahead.

I'm gonna miss that guy.

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Thursday, October 03, 2013, 13:58 (3857 days ago) @ Hedge

heh, I look forward to the friend caps being lifted so I have the luxury of meeting people again.

No, "love will tear us apart."

by SonofMacPhisto @, Friday, October 04, 2013, 15:12 (3856 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

360 for beta, that's all I can guarentee atm

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Thursday, October 03, 2013, 06:49 (3857 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

PS4 (Except for Beta)

by Hyokin, New York, Friday, October 04, 2013, 05:42 (3856 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I will probably play the Beta via PS3 simply because I can't afford a PS4 until the holidays.

PC or GTFO

by SonofMacPhisto @, Friday, October 04, 2013, 15:11 (3856 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

SMASH THE SYSTEM

PC or GTFO

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, October 04, 2013, 15:54 (3856 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

HACK THE PLANET

Undecided. 360 during beta, most likely.

by Stephen Laughlin ⌂ @, Long Beach, CA, Saturday, October 05, 2013, 00:45 (3855 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Bungie has me leaning toward the PS4 but who knows how the stage is going to look next year? Destiny is the only game I'm really looking forward to anyway so I'm in no rush.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread