Hey Morpheus (Gaming)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, November 26, 2018, 20:12 (1970 days ago)

I might not have all the IDW Sonic #1 covers, but I got them all for Life is Strange :-)

[image]

Speaking of which . . .

by cheapLEY @, Monday, November 26, 2018, 20:23 (1970 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Have you played the first episode of Life is Strange 2? I heard good things.

I'm just waiting for the full season this time around.

Speaking of which . . .

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, November 26, 2018, 20:29 (1970 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Have you played the first episode of Life is Strange 2? I heard good things.

I'm just waiting for the full season this time around.

Yes. It's better than the first episode of Life is Strange was, but not as good as the later episodes. So it's promising.

Hey Morpheus

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, November 26, 2018, 22:56 (1970 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Some of those had to be convention-exclusive. That's a brilliant amount of dedication though, man! Congrats, I salute you! Although #6 is certainly pausing. Maybe they're giving fans a chance to draw in their own cover?

Funny thing is, the comic book store where I go has outright given up—they don't even order the variant covers any more. XD Eh, hopefully they order at least one shipment of issues;they've gotta get tired of me always looking for the newest one.

It's actually a good thing you brought Sonic up—ironically I was going to make a post some time this week. But regardless, I finally bought the last available StH comic from the Archie app; issues 1-199, just over $400 total. I also have them all downloaded (through the app unfortunately) so I can read them at any time.

As for the rest of them, I found a place called ReadComicOnline that has all the issues of the old Archie series; up to #290, plus all of Sonic Universe! Good news is, they're all digitally scanned and formatted for ease of reading, and of course being free is always a plus. The bad news though is that they lock down the site if they detect ad-blockers, and the ads that do fill up the page are nothing but Taiwanese interactive sex games, LGBTQ Home Financing offers(what!?), 70% off certain items...with no store name anywhere...hundreds of "shocking new laws" that were passed just today in [Subject Hometown Here], and Expert Weed Quizzes(seriously, this is like a third of the ads—wtf).

But hey, free is free and the pictures are in good quality, so I just scroll a little faster...and more carefully.

Hey Morpheus

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, November 27, 2018, 06:41 (1970 days ago) @ Morpheus

LGBTQ Home Financing offers(what!?)

Phrasing unclear. Is the home gay, or do I have to be?

I Don’t Know!!

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, November 27, 2018, 08:22 (1970 days ago) @ stabbim

- No text -

Hey Morpheus

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, November 27, 2018, 07:57 (1970 days ago) @ Morpheus

I wonder if the IDW sonic is dead? No new issues for quite some time…

The problem I have with the scanned versions is that they leave pages out. Leaving out the ads is great, but they all leave out the letters page, which usually has a box on what is out next. That’s useful so you know what order to read them in. Not so easy to remember what was concurrent.

We're Okay.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, December 03, 2018, 17:54 (1963 days ago) @ Cody Miller

https://newcomic.info/47591-sonic-the-hedgehog-11.html

Just came out this week. Man, Whisper is so my spirit animal....

Guess which ending to the game is now canon?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, November 30, 2018, 23:17 (1966 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Fucking BAE!!!!!!!

Nice.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, December 01, 2018, 06:26 (1966 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread