Escalation Protocol Fun (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 07:22 (1975 days ago)

I started an event last night for some EP and boy was it fun. I started with InsaneDrive and got to wave 6 with just us and a rando and then it took just one more rando to finish wave 7.

Later in the night Morpheus and Breitzen joined me followed by a bunch of Morpheus' friends to round off a 6 person epic death match. We were unstoppable. We eventually were doing so well that we switched to rat kings for the fun of it. Lots of death and loot was had. I believe Breitzen was the only one who was lootless though :(

Here was some of my highlights.

CHARGE!!!

AHHH!! They have resorted to chucking Warlocks at me!

And Asher and Ikora said we couldn't artificially create light... pshh what do they know?
[image]

This is for you Morpheus.

Escalation Protocol Fun

by breitzen @, Kansas, Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 07:42 (1975 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

So many Wells of Radiance!
[image]

Okay, so...

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 11:17 (1975 days ago) @ breitzen

So many Wells of Radiance!
[image]

I see all the wells... but why did NOBODY bother to target the shriekers? Seems... unnecessarily reckless.

Okay, so...

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 11:28 (1975 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I see all the wells... but why did NOBODY bother to target the shriekers? Seems... unnecessarily reckless.

That took away the time to kill the boss! We also weren't dying from them all that often so it didn't really matter. They where more of an annoyance because it was hard to see what to shoot more than anything :D

Escalation Protocol Fun

by Fantom ⌂, Chicago, Illinois, Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 10:56 (1975 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Very, very fun. Gotta get some raids going soon.

Escalation Protocol Fun

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 11:00 (1975 days ago) @ Fantom

Very, very fun. Gotta get some raids going soon.

I would love to! I still need to do some prestige leviathan raids for those catalysts!

I also forgot you were on the forum :D Once I saw your name I did a face palm at my desk.

You Guys Missed Oooooout....

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 14:19 (1975 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLN1gdLrU-p1xC6RDWKStjDJnv6myS_Wit

https://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/GameHistory/254/15439/Morpheus414

With seven of us,we decimated Mars. Instant Supers, record low framerates, an explosion of colors that rendered us blind—Court of Oryx never stood a chance. Archon's Forge was a joke. We were killing off all the bosses in under a minute.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah0RNA2Mc5x_iJMmNIkF2xulPFBvsw
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah0RNA2Mc5x_iJMnGctzrt7TWawWOg
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah0RNA2Mc5x_iJMowy-hp1GFP-YFQw

Learning some more about the bounties I had, I figured out what happened with the Heroic Nascent Dawn deal. It turns out that the Adventure mission does randomize, and it won't let you continue until you beat it, so I had to do at least 3 heroic adventures before I got Psionic. And story of my life, that particular mission and that particular mission only, had none of the modifiers all the OTHER heroics had. Instead of Void Burn Grounded and Heavyweight, I got Attrition and one that I never knew existed until right then. It was called The Elite Soldier—Interestingly, it gives the Kinetic and Power weapons more damage and faster reload, but drains the rate of your Super. I managed to finish it, and do a few more things. Next step is for the new Dawn piece. And guess what I have to clear ten of to finish it?

However, I made some serious progress on the Rat King(for once) and have improved on my other quests. Gotta keep going.

You Guys Missed Oooooout....

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, November 29, 2018, 06:48 (1974 days ago) @ Morpheus

Instead of Void Burn Grounded and Heavyweight, I got Attrition and one that I never knew existed until right then. It was called The Elite Soldier—Interestingly, it gives the Kinetic and Power weapons more damage and faster reload, but drains the rate of your Super. I managed to finish it, and do a few more things.

huh, never heard of that one either! I wonder if it's new for the season of the forge?

sorry I missed it

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 16:31 (1974 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Sounds like you all had fun :)

I wanted to join but the update took me 16 hours to download (not joking)

I should be on tonight if anyone is still trying to get the EP shotgun

Glad you guys made it

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 20:11 (1974 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Between forgetting to update earlier in the day and Bungie blocking me from logging in at all (even on PC!), I felt pretty bad for saying I'd help and then miss it...

Glad you guys made it

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, November 29, 2018, 01:40 (1974 days ago) @ ZackDark

Between forgetting to update earlier in the day and Bungie blocking me from logging in at all (even on PC!), I felt pretty bad for saying I'd help and then miss it...

Oh yeah—Zack showed interest in buying Forsaken, and when he went to the purchase screen to check the price his whole game melted. XXD

I laughed for a good five minutes straight. If that’s not the ultimate warning to stay the hell away, then nothing is!

That's exactly what happened, folks. No joke.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, November 29, 2018, 08:14 (1974 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread