Got One Thousand Voices Last Night (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, December 06, 2018, 09:56 (1966 days ago)

It barely helped my light level, unfortunately. If you're curious, this was my fifth completion. I feel very lucky, and grateful to those who carried me through.

Got One Thousand Voices Last Night

by Chappy, Arlington, VA., Thursday, December 06, 2018, 10:20 (1966 days ago) @ Kermit

Congrats! FWIW, I've done 24 Completions (144 possible drop opportunities) and observed 6 exotic drops. That's a 4% drop rate in a relatively small sample.

-Chappy

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, December 06, 2018, 10:50 (1966 days ago) @ Chappy

Congrats! FWIW, I've done 24 Completions (144 possible drop opportunities) and observed 6 exotic drops. That's a 4% drop rate in a relatively small sample.

-Chappy

So is there only one chest with this weapon per instance of the room?

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, December 06, 2018, 11:07 (1966 days ago) @ Kermit

-Chappy

What I've heard, and I have no idea if this is true or not, is that every chest in that room has an equal chance of dropping a Thousand Voices. It's equally random, per chest. I guess some groups have done some testing by stacking keys and opening all the chests at the same time, or something like that. But again, I have no way of knowing if this is accurate.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, December 06, 2018, 12:25 (1966 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

-Chappy

What I've heard, and I have no idea if this is true or not, is that every chest in that room has an equal chance of dropping a Thousand Voices. It's equally random, per chest. I guess some groups have done some testing by stacking keys and opening all the chests at the same time, or something like that. But again, I have no way of knowing if this is accurate.

Video evidence. TL;DR - No one gets One Thousand Voices.

Wow. wow. WOOOOOWWWWW.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread