Destiny 2 smells of cigarettes and regret, this morning. (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, December 11, 2018, 10:27 (1934 days ago)

Not only do I STILL not have the Braytech Osprey (why, Bungie, did you pick the two weeks I HAD to be out of town and offline to be the only two weeks in the past 10+ where Strange Terrain was even available? And why were NO dbo people online last night when I finally got a chance to play, in the hopes of one or two final runs? Yes, I tried LFG - with no luck), but although I feverishly rushed through leveling up this weekend, to try and get some of the first-week Black Armory goodies, it seems that Bungie neglected to mention that earned Ballistics Logs don't carry over from one week to the next... so the extra hours I put in are for naught. :(

I know for next week... but my first two Ballistics logs are up in smoke. :(

Seems really stupid that you can't carry them over, ESPECIALLY since you can only buy one frame at a time anyway.

Destiny 2 smells of cigarettes and regret, this morning.

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, December 11, 2018, 10:46 (1934 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I didn’t know those expired! I had two or three of them. That’s stupid. What a bummer. I hope they change that. This roll out seems like they almost don’t even want anyone to do the new shit.

I knew you wanted to run that Nightfall—I kept checking if you were on. No one else was really around and my milestones were all done so I didn’t feel like playing by myself with nothing really to do. Eventually I just said screw it and watched a movie. Send me a message next time, I’ll usually see it on the Xbox app.

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, December 11, 2018, 12:42 (1933 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I didn’t know those expired! I had two or three of them. That’s stupid. What a bummer. I hope they change that. This roll out seems like they almost don’t even want anyone to do the new shit.

I knew you wanted to run that Nightfall—I kept checking if you were on. No one else was really around and my milestones were all done so I didn’t feel like playing by myself with nothing really to do. Eventually I just said screw it and watched a movie. Send me a message next time, I’ll usually see it on the Xbox app.

Dang, I didn't even think about that. I'll give it a shot. :) Thanks!

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Tuesday, December 11, 2018, 15:20 (1933 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Yea the Xbox app on iOS sometimes gives me messages before my xbox even gets them. It's pretty great. plus the Destiny app from bungie is fairly useful.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, December 11, 2018, 17:31 (1933 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Ugh, I was online last night too... I keep setting myself to “offline” while my girlfriend is using our Xbox, then I forget to switch it back when I jump in. Like Cheapley said, even if I really am offline, I’ll see messages on my app and respond.

Woohoo! Strange Terrain is up again this week!

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, December 11, 2018, 17:31 (1933 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Anyone wanna do a nightfall or 3? :)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, December 11, 2018, 17:32 (1933 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Hah. I’ll be on in about 20 minutes :)

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, December 11, 2018, 17:46 (1933 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Hah. I’ll be on in about 20 minutes :)

Just running strikes, ready when you are. ;)

Any luck?

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Wednesday, December 12, 2018, 08:19 (1933 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I think it took right around twenty runs for mine to finally drop (not counting the weekend I spent running it only for Bungie to come back and say, "Oops! Looks like the Osprey want dropping for anyone last week. Sorry about that!"). And then I got a second one maybe two runs later :p

-Disciple

YES!

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, December 12, 2018, 11:15 (1933 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

I think it took right around twenty runs for mine to finally drop (not counting the weekend I spent running it only for Bungie to come back and say, "Oops! Looks like the Osprey want dropping for anyone last week. Sorry about that!"). And then I got a second one maybe two runs later :p

-Disciple

Ran it 3 times with Cheapley and Nevin, it dropped on the third one. (I ran it another 3 times later with Zero and Peter Sarrett - Peter needed it, Zero didn't. Zero got one, Peter didn't.)

BUT I GOT IT! FINALLY!

I don't know of any tools that tell me how many times I ran that nightfall... but 20 is not out of the ballpark.

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Tuesday, December 11, 2018, 17:56 (1933 days ago) @ Claude Errera

If you see me on after 8pm tonight, invite me, I will be silent but willing.

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, December 11, 2018, 18:13 (1933 days ago) @ Claude Errera

You know I'm in.

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Tuesday, December 11, 2018, 18:49 (1933 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I'm generally willing. Call me up if youre looking while your on

by CommanderCartman, Redmond, WA and Jeddah, SA, Wednesday, December 12, 2018, 05:16 (1933 days ago) @ Claude Errera

BUNGIE WHYYYYYY DID YOU DELETE OUR BALLISTICS LOGS!!!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, December 13, 2018, 08:08 (1932 days ago) @ Claude Errera

The Ballistics Logs behavior is especially baffling since you can instead just hang onto the bounties and turn them in after Tuesday reset to get around this. So essentially they are unintentionally punishing you for turning in your bounties ahead of time.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread