Finally some luck! (Destiny)

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Thursday, January 03, 2019, 07:53 (1934 days ago)

Big thanks to Nico and Wu for running 2 Nightfalls last night after our Raid. Got new exotics at the end of both runs, Trinity Ghoul and Ursa Fursa! It's nice to have new things to play with, for the first time in like a month!

Finally some luck!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, January 03, 2019, 07:56 (1934 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

I assume you finished the raid immediately. :p

Finally some luck!

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Thursday, January 03, 2019, 09:04 (1933 days ago) @ Kermit

No it took a few tries. We did almost no damage round 1 and 2, then 3, we somehow dind't die, got 3 golden guns while we had Synergy and took over half his health in the round.

Finally some luck!

by squidnh3, Thursday, January 03, 2019, 09:04 (1933 days ago) @ Kermit

It took us a few more tries, finished around midnight EST. We didn't manage to do the challenge. Somebody got the exotic, but you got that on our first completion, right?

Yeah, I got lucky.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, January 03, 2019, 10:03 (1933 days ago) @ squidnh3

- No text -

I think YOU are just lucky

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Thursday, January 03, 2019, 13:27 (1933 days ago) @ Kermit

I jumped into your spot and got the exotic. It's the luck of the Kermit :p

-Disciple

I think YOU are just lucky

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, January 04, 2019, 08:21 (1933 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

I jumped into your spot and got the exotic. It's the luck of the Kermit :p

-Disciple

Ha! That's great! i wouldn't establish a meme just yet. Overall I'd say my luck in Destiny has evened out. Although i did get Ghallerhorn during my first nightfall, there are several iconic weapons I didn't get until I bought them or they were irrelevant.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread