Newest Raid (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, January 04, 2019, 01:12 (1910 days ago)

Has anybody finished the newest raid yet? Without spoilers, how does it rate? Where does it lie on the spectrum? Curious as to the quality.

Unique

by squidnh3, Friday, January 04, 2019, 06:15 (1910 days ago) @ Cody Miller

It contains some things that have not been in Raids before. It's great.

Unique

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Friday, January 04, 2019, 06:39 (1910 days ago) @ squidnh3

Squid is right but with the current raids and raid lairs, I would say it's middle of the pack. I personally think Last Wish just has so much to it and the encounters are interesting. The unique aspects of this make it fun even if failing.

Unique

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, January 04, 2019, 06:49 (1910 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

Squid is right but with the current raids and raid lairs, I would say it's middle of the pack. I personally think Last Wish just has so much to it and the encounters are interesting. The unique aspects of this make it fun even if failing.

I've only finished the first two parts, but already it feels unique and not terribly hard. But after Last Wish, having it be easier is a breath of fresh air.

It’s cool.

by cheapLEY @, Friday, January 04, 2019, 10:34 (1910 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I liked it a lot.

It’s longer than Spire of Stars, and about on that quality, I think.

The mechanics aren’t super complex or demanding and allow for some shennanigans, but they are also enough to require coordination. They hit a really good balance.

While none of the actual encounters rate as my favorite, the actual spaces they take place in might, especially the first area. It’s big, with lots of verticality and nooks and crannies.

Newest Raid

by metwaf100, Saturday, January 05, 2019, 08:05 (1909 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I finished the new raid FIVE times. It's a lot of fun. Among my top five picks.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread