Heroic Mission / Wayfarer Questions (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Thursday, January 10, 2019, 08:23 (1925 days ago)

I noticed that I could plausibly complete the Wayfarer triumph but I'm lacking some Heroic missions. Except, I don't know which missions I'm missing.

Is there a way to see which heroic missions I've completed?
Is there a way to cherry pick heroic missions or do I just have to wait until they show up in Ikoras vanguard list?
When I go to the flashpoint planet, the heroic missions are always greyed out and say "Already complete" or "Already Active" and I can't choose anything. Sup with that?

Heroic Mission / Wayfarer Questions

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, January 10, 2019, 10:35 (1925 days ago) @ ManKitten

I noticed that I could plausibly complete the Wayfarer triumph but I'm lacking some Heroic missions. Except, I don't know which missions I'm missing.

Is there a way to see which heroic missions I've completed?
Is there a way to cherry pick heroic missions or do I just have to wait until they show up in Ikoras vanguard list?
When I go to the flashpoint planet, the heroic missions are always greyed out and say "Already complete" or "Already Active" and I can't choose anything. Sup with that?

The Triumphs regarding Heroic Adventures (for Wayfarer) are not specific; you just need to do 5 in each location. You can do the SAME 5 to clear those.

Heroic Adventures are pretty much ONLY available during Flashpoint weeks (except maybe Mars, which is a little wonky) - and they should rotate every day during the Flashpoint week, if you don't feel like repeating the same one 5 times. So you just have to make sure that you get the 5 you need on a particular planet when that planet comes up in the Flashpoint rotation.

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Thursday, January 10, 2019, 10:59 (1925 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Thank you. That makes things easier.

However, I didn't see cheapLEY's post below when I made mine and now I'm thinking the plausibility of my attempt is smaller than I thought :P

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, January 10, 2019, 11:24 (1924 days ago) @ ManKitten

However, I didn't see cheapLEY's post below when I made mine and now I'm thinking the plausibility of my attempt is smaller than I thought :P

Wayfarer doesn't really seem that difficult, and if you kept up before Forsaken, it should mostly be trivial. The stuff you have to "do" is easy--the real fight is against RNG in getting some of the stuff you need to complete the necessary collections.

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Thursday, January 10, 2019, 12:20 (1924 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Wayfarer doesn't really seem that difficult, and if you kept up before Forsaken, it should mostly be trivial. The stuff you have to "do" is easy--the real fight is against RNG in getting some of the stuff you need to complete the necessary collections.

I noticed that in the Destinations tabs. I've not dove into it deep enough to know what all I'm missing. The tasks for Wayfarer are all things I enjoy doing so it's basically just being used as a fun checklist.

by Harmanimus @, Thursday, January 10, 2019, 19:35 (1924 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Over the last few weeks I have been successful in getting one out of the last 3 items I needed. Leaving me stuck trying to get two weapons from Mars.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread