Just like to give a big thanks to this community (Destiny)

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Tuesday, January 15, 2019, 07:57 (1900 days ago)

I know a lot of us got help AND gave help with getting the Shattered Thorne done for the Sniper as well as for those who didn't ave Wish Ender. I know I helped with 1 and got help with 1 myself, and I know others did many more. Big ups to us all!

Just like to give a big thanks to this community

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, January 15, 2019, 08:00 (1900 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

I know a lot of us got help AND gave help with getting the Shattered Thorne done for the Sniper as well as for those who didn't ave Wish Ender. I know I helped with 1 and got help with 1 myself, and I know others did many more. Big ups to us all!

Even apart from this (not to take away from it in any way), I would also thank y'all for being a cool community to just hang and play Destiny with. I know there are many of you that have selflessly help each other out and that is what a community is all about.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Tuesday, January 15, 2019, 08:12 (1900 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

I've been traveling and missed it this time around. I hope some of y'all are up to running it again in a couple of weeks.

by Robot Chickens, Tuesday, January 15, 2019, 09:04 (1900 days ago) @ bluerunner

I've been traveling and missed it this time around. I hope some of y'all are up to running it again in a couple of weeks.

Heh. The Shattered Throne is probablymy favorite piece of destiny 2 content. I'm always down for a run.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, January 15, 2019, 09:09 (1900 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

Heh. The Shattered Throne is probablymy favorite piece of destiny 2 content. I'm always down for a run.

Also, he is really good at it. I'm pretty sure he could do it with his eyes closed. He ran Dame and me through it and I had a hard time keeping up with him and he was killing everything! :D

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Tuesday, January 15, 2019, 09:50 (1900 days ago) @ bluerunner

As Robot said, it's fun, and gives powerful gear. So I am sure a ton will.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, January 15, 2019, 10:02 (1900 days ago) @ bluerunner

I feel like I need to do an inventory of what I've missed. I think I have half a dozen quests going right now. Look for me, hat in hand.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, January 16, 2019, 06:48 (1899 days ago) @ bluerunner

I’m always up for it!

Hear hear!

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Tuesday, January 15, 2019, 09:12 (1900 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

I've had the same sentiment lately. I've been part of this community for 14 years and it has been a big part of my Bungie-centric hobby lifestyle. Everyone is always helpful and patient with this Village Idiot and it has made Halo and Destiny waaaaaay more fun than if I were going it alone.

Thanks H/DBO!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread