You can Jotunn a guardian, but you can't Jotunn a fish. (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, January 23, 2019, 16:46 (1918 days ago)

I'm really loving this gun. Two more clips from last night - first, be careful how high you go to fire up that super:

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/louis-wu/video/67956902

Second, the tracking ain't perfect, but it can be pretty amazing, long-range...

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/louis-wu/video/67956997

This is definitely my favorite D2 exotic weapon.

You can Jotunn a guardian, but you can't Jotunn a fish.

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, January 23, 2019, 18:06 (1918 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Oh man, you're making me jealous!

I gotta get back on that grind soon.

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Wednesday, January 23, 2019, 18:38 (1918 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Looks like a really fun gun

aka

Incoming nerf inevitable.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, January 24, 2019, 08:19 (1918 days ago) @ ManKitten

aka

I actually hope not. If you know someone is firing it at you all you really have to do is strafe and it'll miss (at least in my experience as a Hunter with 4-5 mobility). It's not nearly as OP as Telesto.

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, January 24, 2019, 08:31 (1918 days ago) @ Xenos

aka

I actually hope not. If you know someone is firing it at you all you really have to do is strafe and it'll miss (at least in my experience as a Hunter with 4-5 mobility). It's not nearly as OP as Telesto.

Totally agree with this. It's pretty easy to dodge... if you notice the firing. I get a LOT of kills by targeting people who are focused elsewhere.

Its AOE damage is also less extensive (well, less lasting) than Telesto's - I've died a few times in 1v1s with a Telesto user by avoiding the initial shot, but then walking near those infernal wall stickies. If you avoid a Jotunn shot, you're good, can move back into the fight immediately.

I LOVE this gun, but i don't really think it's overpowered.

What kind of fish?

by squidnh3, Thursday, January 24, 2019, 13:23 (1917 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Jumping fish, other jumping fish, 2 fish jumping over each other, or relaxed fish with seaweed?

It's an arm fish...

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Thursday, January 24, 2019, 13:43 (1917 days ago) @ squidnh3

[image]

What kind of fish?

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, January 24, 2019, 15:12 (1917 days ago) @ squidnh3

Now I need to go see what happens when I shoot the wish wall with Jotunn.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread