This week at Bungie x 1/25/2019 (Destiny)

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Friday, January 25, 2019, 15:31 (1917 days ago)
edited by CougRon, Friday, January 25, 2019, 15:44

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/47589

Powerful bountiy nerf incoming
- powerful bounties will be capped at the max for that season. No more bounty saving. I.e. bounties completed in season 5 will only award 650 gear when claimed in season6 while season6 bounties will have a 700 max. They are looking at doing the same for raid keys.

This week ar Bungie x 1/25/2019

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, January 25, 2019, 15:37 (1917 days ago) @ CougRon

- powerful bounties will be capped at the max for that season. No more bounty saving. I.e. bounties completed in season 5 will only award 650 gear when claimed in season6 while season6 bounties will have a 700 max. They are looking at doing the same for raid keys.

• looks at the 18 completed Iron Banner bounties sitting in my inventory
• cries

by bluerunner @, Music City, Friday, January 25, 2019, 18:26 (1917 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Yeah, I wasn't enjoying the rapid grind to try to get raid ready so I could blind raid before spoilers were everywhere. I thought maybe by next time I could have a bunch of bounties saved so I wouldn't have to spend so much time grinding just to be able to play a raid blind with my friends. If Bungie releases the next raid like they did the last, I'm out on blind raiding. I don't want to put myself through that again. I gave up too much time I could have been doing other things just to grind levels.

by Harmanimus @, Friday, January 25, 2019, 23:36 (1917 days ago) @ bluerunner

I miss having a Normal Mode and a Hard mode.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, January 28, 2019, 06:26 (1914 days ago) @ bluerunner

Yeah, I wasn't enjoying the rapid grind to try to get raid ready so I could blind raid before spoilers were everywhere. I thought maybe by next time I could have a bunch of bounties saved so I wouldn't have to spend so much time grinding just to be able to play a raid blind with my friends. If Bungie releases the next raid like they did the last, I'm out on blind raiding. I don't want to put myself through that again. I gave up too much time I could have been doing other things just to grind levels.

I think this is in conjunction with the complaints they have heard about the Light Level being way to high on content upon release. So my guess and hope is that this will mean they drop the Light Level requirement for the next raid and whatever content they are releasing.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, January 26, 2019, 00:37 (1917 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

• looks at the 18 completed Iron Banner bounties sitting in my inventory
• cries

Lol

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, January 26, 2019, 06:11 (1916 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread