Website to inform of missed "investigate" items (Destiny)

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Wednesday, February 06, 2019, 10:27 (1903 days ago)

I forgot who I was playing with last week that stated there was a website for this. Since Destiny doesn't inform you in way of Lore of what you have "Scanned"/Investigated, I was told there is a website. Would love to have that on record basically.

Website to inform of missed "investigate" items

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, February 06, 2019, 12:27 (1903 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

There are two I use:

Braytech.org is fantastic - has lots of stuff, including Checklists. Each item that's unchecked links to lowlidev, with maps. (You could simply use lowlidev, and skip Braytech altogether, but I find a checklist is easier to scan for missing stuff.)

D2 Checklist is the other big one I use - also useful for a ton of stuff, including scannable checklists. (They also link to lowlidev for the actual maps.) Lots of overlap. (You don't need to log in to Braytech for most of the info, if that matters. Also means you can use Braytech to stalk your friends. :) )

light.gg also has a checklist option - check all three for the interface that works best for you. (They're all slightly different.)

They all have a TON of other info - lost of overlap, but each has unique pieces (some of which are pretty cool).

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Wednesday, February 06, 2019, 13:29 (1903 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Thanks! Lowlidev and braytech were the 2 I was informed about and was looking specifically for.

by Fantom ⌂, Chicago, Illinois, Thursday, February 07, 2019, 09:58 (1902 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy
edited by Fantom, Thursday, February 07, 2019, 10:03

Biz and I are doing a cleanup of the investigate items tonight.
Join up if you're still hunting!
I'm at 129/161

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread