Calling all DBO Comp players (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, February 11, 2019, 11:58 (1872 days ago)

I have this crazy thought, and I'm wondering if anyone else here is as crazy. I'm thinking I'd like to give an honest to god try at acquiring Not Forgotten. I managed to solo-queue my way to Luna's Howl, but there's no way I'm getting Not Forgotten that way. But if we had a DBO team that was regularly going into comp together, learning how to work well together, I think we'd actually have a decent shot. Probably not this season (I doubt we'd have enough time left). But maybe if we started right at the beginning of next season and put it a couple good nights per week on average... it doesn't seem that impossible to me.

So, is there anyone here who might be interested in giving this a try with me? I've already got 1 friend who would probably be interested (Bloomer). Thoughts?

Calling all DBO Comp players

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Monday, February 11, 2019, 12:09 (1872 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I ain't top tier, but I might be willing the season after. Prob can't next season as I have too many life events.

by squidnh3, Monday, February 11, 2019, 12:54 (1872 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Count me interested, although I'd reserve the right to give up if things started going like they did with my Season 3 Claymore attempt. I just want be careful about the time I spend playing this game.

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Monday, February 11, 2019, 13:34 (1872 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

It seems my schedule is sporadic when it comes to playing with friends but I'm down for joining in. I doubt I would be available every night but feel free to throw my name in the hopper of crazies. I'm always down for joining a group (it's just a shame that the invites always seem to come right as I'm logging off.)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, February 11, 2019, 14:02 (1872 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Play on PlayStation and I’m in :-p

Sounds fun, wrong platform, not comp tier. GL! :D

by slycrel ⌂, Monday, February 11, 2019, 15:58 (1872 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

by cheapLEY @, Monday, February 11, 2019, 17:21 (1872 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I've loved Comp every time we've gone in there. Genuinely have had blast.

I'll say that I'm interested, with a condition:

I'd want at least a decently firm set night(s) of the week, or at least some advanced planning. Mainly, I just don't want to get locked into feeling obligated to grind Competitive every night for a month. If we pick a few nights a week to do it regularly, I'm totally in. If that's not realistic, I completely understand. Raiding has taught me that it's extremely difficult to balance schedules.

Also, you've played with me enough to know how good I am at the game--you'd be far better served to find stronger players than me. (:

by Argent_17, Tuesday, February 12, 2019, 02:18 (1871 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I’m down. Love playing with you and bloomer!

by Oholiab @, Tuesday, February 12, 2019, 12:19 (1871 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Junior would love to be part of this if it works with his schedule/time zone.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Tuesday, February 12, 2019, 14:43 (1871 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I like comp better then quickly, actually, so I'm generally in, but I'm also maybe too under-geared on Xbox? I dunno. Keep me in mind, I guess.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread