Is the PC clan dead? (Destiny)

by Spec ops Grunt @, Broklahoma, Thursday, February 14, 2019, 18:42 (1891 days ago)

I never see anyone online on PC DBO. I'm light 547 and have yet to do a raid ;___; also crimson days solo is suffering.

I miss D1 Voidwalker being warlock in d2 is suffering

PS HMGs in crimson days is wtf tier

by Spec ops Grunt @, Broklahoma, Thursday, February 14, 2019, 18:51 (1891 days ago) @ Spec ops Grunt

I love hmgs but at the same time I think they are terrible from a pvp balance perspective. I always thought they invalidated the other heavy options in D1 for crucible and it seems they are doing the same here.

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Friday, February 15, 2019, 06:19 (1891 days ago) @ Spec ops Grunt

Espeicaly on PC with no recoil I am sure. Yea I generally get 3-5 kills with HMG in crimson days.

by Claude Errera @, Friday, February 15, 2019, 07:48 (1891 days ago) @ Spec ops Grunt

I love hmgs but at the same time I think they are terrible from a pvp balance perspective. I always thought they invalidated the other heavy options in D1 for crucible and it seems they are doing the same here.

Interesting. My personal experience is completely reversed. I started using a Rocket Launcher again (I've had HMGs in my heavy slot almost exclusively in Crucible since Thunderlord dropped) during Crimson Days, and have been getting 2-4 kills per heavy grab (not every time, I guess - but most times). And twice yesterday, I traded in 1v1s with me using Blast Furnace while my opponent used Hammerhead.

HMGs are super-deadly in the right hands... but at my skill level, I guess, those hands are not universal.

by Harmanimus @, Friday, February 15, 2019, 13:41 (1890 days ago) @ Claude Errera

There is a range band where MGs are pretty dominant, but up close they are beat out by a lot of things that are easier to use and once you get farther out they get really inconsistent. Thunderlord is less effective in PvP in D2 than it was in D1, even if it is more powerful in PvE.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, February 15, 2019, 16:18 (1890 days ago) @ Spec ops Grunt

Machine guns are powerful in PvP, but mostly from a short range. Most people are gonna spray-n-pray and hope for the best, but there are plenty of counters if you stay aware(and most importantly stay away). Rockets, The Jade Rabbit, a good sniper. If you're real close, any shotgun will do. If it's really necessary, a Fist of Favoritism or B.S. Barrage will definitely clear the field.

It's definitely frustrating, but it can be countered.

HMGs are the best Scouts in the game right now

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, February 15, 2019, 17:08 (1890 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

Is the PC clan dead?

by marmot 1333 @, Friday, February 15, 2019, 11:43 (1890 days ago) @ Spec ops Grunt

I think I was the most active PC DBO player, but I've been taking a break since Christmas. Make sure you add me on battle net, though: Marmot1333#1549

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread