Neat Perk on the Last Man Standing (Destiny)

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Friday, March 08, 2019, 07:02 (1874 days ago)

TLDW; The perk potentially allows you to OHK a super'd guardian with a melee! Extremely hard to trigger and needs synthoceps.

Neat Perk on the Last Man Standing

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, March 08, 2019, 08:27 (1874 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

TLDW; The perk potentially allows you to OHK a super'd guardian with a melee! Extremely hard to trigger and needs synthoceps.

The thing that interests me about that gun is that it specifically says you don't have to kill someone, just hit them. So maybe it wouldn't be bad DPS if you just shoot -> punch -> shoot -> punch.

Neat Perk on the Last Man Standing

by Claude Errera @, Friday, March 08, 2019, 10:27 (1874 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

I got the shotgun last night - but without that perk. Heh. Doesn't really matter; I can't use shotguns to save my life, so a difficult-to-proc perk is about the same as no perk at all to me. :)

Random Perk

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Friday, March 08, 2019, 13:15 (1873 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I didn't realize the perk was random. I wasn't paying close enough attention when I earned mine to see which perks it dropped with but I made sure to put the ornament on it as it looks really cool.

My Perks

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Friday, March 08, 2019, 13:26 (1873 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

Mine came with Threat Detector and Hip Fire Grip which seem like decent perks. I'd like a different barrel option though.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread