Prestige raid timing (Fireteam Builder Events)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, March 12, 2019, 07:15 (1843 days ago)
edited by MacAddictXIV, Tuesday, March 12, 2019, 07:19

So I've gotten a couple comments about people wanting to do it later. I can definitely push it back a bit. What time are people thinking? Don't forget to use Time Zones.

I would like to start before 7 CST. But I can still do it after that.

Prestige raid timing

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Tuesday, March 12, 2019, 09:02 (1843 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

It's a rare no-soccer Saturday, so I can be on pretty much any time.

-Disciple

Prestige raid timing

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, March 12, 2019, 10:10 (1843 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

So I've gotten a couple comments about people wanting to do it later. I can definitely push it back a bit. What time are people thinking? Don't forget to use Time Zones.

I would like to start before 7 CST. But I can still do it after that.

I actually love the midday idea. It was nice last weekend to do a raid and still have the evening free.

Prestige raid timing

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, March 13, 2019, 06:17 (1842 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

I can do 6 central. Don't delay just for me though. Looks like you have a full team. I'll be around if you need me.

Prestige raid timing

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, March 13, 2019, 06:58 (1842 days ago) @ bluerunner

I can do 6 central. Don't delay just for me though. Looks like you have a full team. I'll be around if you need me.

If I can get a raid going early and then one later I will. I have 3 characters that have the ability to do the raid so the more the merrier!

Prestige raid timing

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, March 13, 2019, 08:08 (1842 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Cool. I should be around if you need me Saturday evening.

Prestige raid timing

by MeteorStriker, Wednesday, March 13, 2019, 12:39 (1842 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

I’m very comfortable with midday raids. But I still haven’t completed the acrius quest. I did some research and if farming the door sections 2 times than conplete the entire raid I would be able to knock out the last two steps. If it isn’t any trouble could the team do a quick regular door opening fights? I really don’t want to have to do the prestige mode twice

If not clear.
You get 8 emperor seals per raid. 4 for each time you open a door and 4 for each fight. Farming the door segment twice will give me 2 seals and an entire raid will give me 8. That means before the chest after calls is opened i will have all the emperor seals and complete the prestige leviathan. Then I have the fully upgraded acrius.

-Blazerunner1084

Prestige raid timing

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, March 13, 2019, 12:54 (1842 days ago) @ MeteorStriker
edited by MacAddictXIV, Wednesday, March 13, 2019, 13:06

I’m very comfortable with midday raids. But I still haven’t completed the acrius quest. I did some research and if farming the door sections 2 times than conplete the entire raid I would be able to knock out the last two steps. If it isn’t any trouble could the team do a quick regular door opening fights? I really don’t want to have to do the prestige mode twice

If not clear.
You get 8 emperor seals per raid. 4 for each time you open a door and 4 for each fight. Farming the door segment twice will give me 2 seals and an entire raid will give me 8. That means before the chest after calls is opened i will have all the emperor seals and complete the prestige leviathan. Then I have the fully upgraded acrius.

-Blazerunner1084

Have you checked to see if it's even possible to "farm" the door segments? I seem to remember it took at the very least 2 weeks to complete this because it wasn't possible to farm anything. It was based on chests. So all the bosses which would give you 4 and then the Castellum 4 times for a total of 8.

[Edit]
I did some digging myself. It says it might be cheeseable by beating the Castellum, then walking in the door, grabbing the seal and then I think going back to the Castellum, letting the door close and then going back up to it to grab it again.

If that's not possible, then we can always do the Castellum 3 times before doing the raid. That way you will have 10 seals right before Calus and can grab the the last step to finish the raid on Prestige just in time to finish Calus.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread