So... who was that guy? *SP* (Destiny)

by Oholiab @, Friday, March 15, 2019, 23:04 (1862 days ago)

...playing cards with the Drifter in the CUTSCENE (yes!!!!!) after you speak to the Emmisary of the Nine

So... who was that guy? *SP*

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, March 16, 2019, 07:54 (1861 days ago) @ Oholiab

A member of the Shadows of Yor. He was complaining that Drifter stopped calling himself a Dredgen and so on.

So... who was that guy? *SP*

by Oholiab @, Saturday, March 16, 2019, 08:19 (1861 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Ok... that makes sense.

I enjoyed the Invitation (pursuit? quest?) and genuinely felt rewarded by having a cutscene at the end. It didn’t feel like too much of a grind, and I can’t remember the last time I played that particular strike, so that was refreshing.

I’m looking forward to playing through the Invitation each week.

+1

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, March 16, 2019, 10:31 (1861 days ago) @ Oholiab

I enjoyed it a lot. Play a cool strike, spend fifteen minutes mopping up some extra kills in the EDZ, get a cool dialogue from the Emissary (and a great lore page!) and a neat cutscene.

I’m really impressed with this season so far. These invitations will definitely keep me playing every weekend if nothing else does.

For the last time, her name is Meg and she's your daughter

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Sunday, March 17, 2019, 02:30 (1860 days ago) @ Oholiab

- No text -

lol

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, March 17, 2019, 16:37 (1860 days ago) @ stabbim

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread