Custom DBO Hoodie (The one I wore at PAX) (DBO)

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Tuesday, October 08, 2013, 05:49 (3845 days ago)

So, as a part of my PAX recovery every year, it seems to be a vital step to forget things to post. This is one such thing.

I had this made after Duncan started flaunting his DBO Track Jacket, thinking he was the only capable of one-of-a-kind DBO swag. NO MORE!

Front
[image]

Back
[image]

More PAX stuff incoming as I remember what happened in those late summer days.

-Paddy

Custom DBO Hoodie (The one I wore at PAX)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, October 08, 2013, 06:50 (3845 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

That's pretty spiffy, Mr. Titan!

Just curious, how does one go about doing a one-off print like that? Is it actually screened, or is it a transfer?

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Tuesday, October 08, 2013, 07:08 (3845 days ago) @ Beorn

Made it at Uberprints.com (would have went with zazzle or another site, but uberprints was the only to have my size.) They do digital printing one offs, and it turned out quite well.

Ooooh, I love it.

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Tuesday, October 08, 2013, 14:38 (3845 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

- No text -

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Friday, October 11, 2013, 09:12 (3842 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

They do digital printing one offs, and it turned out quite well.

I'll say. Hard to believe that's a single-edition. I wonder if I could come up with something that would look decent... I'm not much good with graphics though.

by Zeouterlimits, Ireland, Tuesday, October 08, 2013, 12:00 (3845 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

Hot damn, that's a nice hoodie, good work.
I'm mad jelly.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread