Xur's Invitation this week? (Destiny)

by marmot 1333 @, Friday, May 03, 2019, 13:18 (1792 days ago)

What is the deal with the invitation this week and the bugged one from last week?

My understanding is that last week's was bugged and could not be completed. I thought you could only hold one at a time and it would prevent you from buying the next one and being "up to date" if you held on to an invitation past the reset.

So is everyone who still has the incomplete one from last week unable to pick up the new one for this weekend? I read in yesterday's THAB that a fix was dropping on Tuesday, but it did not explain any details.

I have not been at home yet to check on what the behavior is; I have just been curious all day.

Anyone? Inquiring minds want to know.

by Oholiab @, Friday, May 03, 2019, 22:18 (1791 days ago) @ marmot 1333

- No text -

by Fantom ⌂, Chicago, Illinois, Saturday, May 04, 2019, 09:26 (1791 days ago) @ Oholiab

It holds until 2.2.2
He's offering the same one so just hold the one you have with the completed sections.
We're now back a week.

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Saturday, May 04, 2019, 11:05 (1791 days ago) @ Fantom

Xur offers them in order of which one you haven’t done on that character. You can see this if you visit xur and try to get an invitation with a character you haven’t before and the invitation is the first edz one. What wasn’t clear was I thought any incomplete invitation was reset and had to be picked up again but when I visited his week with my main character he still had the same incomplete bounty and it was still sitting in my pursuits with the last step unfinished. I’m wondering if Bungie intervened so they weren’t cleared out this week.

They also haven’t made clear that I’ve seen on what will happen with the patch. Will it remove the bugged step? Autocomplete it? Replace it with something else? And will we only have two days to do whatever and turn it in before the usual reset next xursday? Or will it not do that again this week? So many possibilities .

Update

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Wednesday, May 08, 2019, 12:40 (1787 days ago) @ CougRon

So Bunie made it so the Warden of Nothing strike counts as Tangled Shore in the update. They did not remove the node so Players now have untilFriday to complete the quest before the next step drops.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread