Riot Walkout (Gaming)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, May 07, 2019, 09:39 (1788 days ago)

Riot Walkout

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, May 07, 2019, 10:17 (1788 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I’ll be interested to see how this pans out. Riot seems like a real shit company. A walkout seems like a good first step, and it’s already done something in that Riot is removing forced arbitration from new employment contracts (if we can believe them).

Things sure are getting weird surrounding Gearbox, too. I mean, Randy Pitchford has been a piece of shit for a while now, but he’s really going off the deep end. I feel bad for the developers over there. Randy needs someone to take away his twitter privileges.

Riot Walkout

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, May 07, 2019, 14:13 (1788 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I’ll be interested to see how this pans out. Riot seems like a real shit company. A walkout seems like a good first step, and it’s already done something in that Riot is removing forced arbitration from new employment contracts (if we can believe them).

One small step, but hopefully it opens the floodgates to Game devs taking a stand against all of these controversial issues that get swept under the rug (like Bioware Magic). What should we call it? Gamegate? Yeah, that's a good one.

Things sure are getting weird surrounding Gearbox, too. I mean, Randy Pitchford has been a piece of shit for a while now, but he’s really going off the deep end. I feel bad for the developers over there. Randy needs someone to take away his twitter privileges.

Yeah, that guy is an idiot. But having Twitter access helps others realize it much more easily, so hey! Never interrupt your enemy, blah blah, open your mouth and remove all doubt blah blah, allegedly 18 so it's perfectly normal!

Riot Walkout

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, May 08, 2019, 12:04 (1787 days ago) @ Korny

Yeah, that guy is an idiot. But having Twitter access helps others realize it much more easily, so hey! Never interrupt your enemy, blah blah, open your mouth and remove all doubt blah blah, allegedly 18 so it's perfectly normal!

You just don’t appreciate magic...

:: face-desk ::

Hard times

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, May 09, 2019, 08:41 (1786 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread