Anyone seen a list of Season 6 Triumphs? (Destiny)

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Tuesday, May 21, 2019, 07:07 (1795 days ago)

Since this was the last IB I figured the list would be out but I couldn't find it on Reddit or Light.gg (they still only show Season 5 stuff so even they didn't want to play this season). But it would be nice to know these in advance. Maybe even a searchable database?

Anyone seen a list of Season 6 Triumphs?

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, May 21, 2019, 15:00 (1795 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

Since this was the last IB I figured the list would be out but I couldn't find it on Reddit or Light.gg (they still only show Season 5 stuff so even they didn't want to play this season). But it would be nice to know these in advance. Maybe even a searchable database?

These are all the Season 6-specific triumphs:

Crucible -> Lifetime -> Combat Record -> Season 6: Combat
Crucible -> Lifetime -> Combat Record -> Season 6: Challenges
Crucible -> Lifetime -> Valor Ranks -> Season 6: Valor
Crucible -> Lifetime -> Glory Ranks -> Season 6: Glory Streak
Crucible -> Lifetime -> Glory Ranks -> Season 6: Glory
Crucible -> Lifetime -> Iron Banner -> Season 6: Iron Banner
Crucible -> Lifetime -> Iron Banner -> Season 6: Iron Symmachy
Vanguard -> Strikes -> General -> Season 6: Completions
Vanguard -> Strikes -> General -> Season 6: Combat
Vanguard -> Strikes -> General -> Season 6: Challenges

dont know if I can get the glory

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Tuesday, May 21, 2019, 23:25 (1795 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I dont play competitive and I’m out for a week and don’t know if I could get that last week especially the three win streak triumph unless I had help next week.

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Wednesday, May 22, 2019, 10:44 (1794 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Thanks how did you get this list? Manuallyt searching?

by Chappy, Arlington, VA., Wednesday, May 22, 2019, 12:15 (1794 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

Thanks how did you get this list? Manually searching?

I can't speak for Claude, but I'd recommend www.d2checklist.com . For anyone chasing triumphs, this site is fantastic.

Search on your gamertag.
Click "Triumphs"
Click "Search"
Search for "season 6"

You still need:
4 Weekly Strike Challenges (for Season 6: Challenges)
25 Strikes completed (for Season 6: Completions)

Also 50 wins in competitive while at legendary rank if you want "Season 6: Legendary Victory"

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, May 22, 2019, 18:31 (1794 days ago) @ Chappy

I can't speak for Claude, but I'd recommend www.d2checklist.com . For anyone chasing triumphs, this site is fantastic.

I'm a big fan of braytech.org, personally. Just after a quick glance, it looks to be functionally the same as d2checklist.com, just slightly prettier.

Some interesting numbers from Braytech.

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, May 22, 2019, 20:47 (1794 days ago) @ cheapLEY

https://braytech.org/

Huh. I guess if you don't use the full URL, it defaults to using the DBO forum URL as the prefix.

I'm not familiar with most of the Destiny tracking sites, so maybe this is common. I just noticed that Braytech shows some interesting numbers.

819,252 players are tracked on Braytech (I assume this the number of players that have used Braytech at least once, linking their b.net account).

Of those, 555,669 players have played during the current season.

320,840 players have played since the last reset.

I wonder if those percentages are anywhere close to accurate for the entire playerbase.

Only 39% of Braytech players have logged into Destiny 2 this week (granted, it's only Wednesday, and maybe a bunch of people play over the weekend--I'll try to remember to check that number on Sunday). Only 67% of Braytech players have played Destiny 2 this season.

Keep in mind Braytech is a relatively new site (the first post on this forum about it was on November 13, 2018). In that post, Cruel said it was a new site, so I'll believe him. So the player dropoff is even more extreme than that (although, 67% of players participating in the current season would be pretty impressive, I think).

No real point to be made here, I just think it's interesting to see those numbers. I wish I knew how far off they are from real numbers. I'd have to imagine pretty significantly--I can't imagine the majority of players linking their bungie.net account to a Destiny tracking site.

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, May 22, 2019, 22:04 (1794 days ago) @ cheapLEY

No real point to be made here, I just think it's interesting to see those numbers. I wish I knew how far off they are from real numbers. I'd have to imagine pretty significantly--I can't imagine the majority of players linking their bungie.net account to a Destiny tracking site.

One of the things about Braytech is that you don't have to link your account to b.net; It's all queried info. (That is: you can put in any gamertag you want, and see the info associated with that tag. I'm pretty sure that's why Braytech has no info about gear.)

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, May 22, 2019, 22:26 (1794 days ago) @ Claude Errera

One of the things about Braytech is that you don't have to link your account to b.net; It's all queried info. (That is: you can put in any gamertag you want, and see the info associated with that tag. I'm pretty sure that's why Braytech has no info about gear.)

Oh. Hmm. That makes sense. I thought I remembered linking my b.net account, but it must have been one of the half a dozen other tracking sites I've used.

So that number isn't necessarily just people that have used the site, but presumably any gamertag or PSN or Battle.net ID that's been queried.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread