Well, I Bought My Ticket. (Gaming)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, May 21, 2019, 13:03 (1773 days ago)

[image]
(Cropped out the QR code, just in case.)

Or tickets, I should say! I'm doing the VIP treatment Friday and the normal deal Saturday. So if anyone else is going, I'll see you at the George R. Brown!

Well, I Bought My Ticket.

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, May 21, 2019, 15:07 (1773 days ago) @ Morpheus

[image]
(Cropped out the QR code, just in case.)

Or tickets, I should say! I'm doing the VIP treatment Friday and the normal deal Saturday. So if anyone else is going, I'll see you at the George R. Brown!

Your posts are so difficult to interpret. :(

I looked it up, and the George R. Brown Convention Center is in Houston, so you'll be going to the event that takes place from August 16-18. (I will be in Orlando in early July, so I'm just putting this up for others who are considering going, and might be wondering which of the five events you were headed for. I have zero idea what convention centers are called in cities I don't live in - hell, for that matter, I don't know the names of the ones in the city I DO live in. And I have to look up the dates of all 5 even though I'm GOING to one of them! This is just not information I store in my active memory.)

Hope this helps! Sorry I'm gonna miss you.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, May 21, 2019, 16:03 (1773 days ago) @ Claude Errera

You're right--I didn't want to show my address and payment information, and now that I actually look at it, once I cut out the QR code, it's just the stupid logo. I did plan on making an event to go with the post, but I got distracted like always...

Anyway, I did mean Houston as you figured out. Event's up now, if anyone's making plans!

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Friday, May 31, 2019, 11:49 (1763 days ago) @ Claude Errera

...And I have to look up the dates of all 5 even though I'm GOING to one of them!

You don't have to look far, they are in the "Events of Interest" post I made that Beorn pinned at the top of the forum :)

I was hoping to make it to one of the Halo Outpost events this year too, was actually considering the Houston one ..but the chances are slim that it will actually happen.

Hope you guys have a good time!

by FyreWulff, Wednesday, May 22, 2019, 03:22 (1772 days ago) @ Morpheus

Be sure to post about the experience. The Chicago one is the most feasible for me since it's driveable, but the timing pretty much means I can't make it to any of these.

what's the event?

by MartyTheElder, Wednesday, May 22, 2019, 16:54 (1772 days ago) @ Morpheus

never heard of it

what's the event?

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, May 22, 2019, 18:18 (1772 days ago) @ MartyTheElder

thanks

by MartyTheElder, Thursday, May 23, 2019, 17:27 (1771 days ago) @ Claude Errera

looks interesting

like the music

not in Seattle??

thanks

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, May 23, 2019, 19:01 (1771 days ago) @ MartyTheElder
edited by Morpheus, Thursday, May 23, 2019, 19:05

looks interesting

like the music

not in Seattle??

From the mostly hush-hush details, it seems to be a museum type experience, I’m guessing with interactive stuff. Unfortunately, no Seattle. The closest event would be in Chicago.

My ticket(better picture) is for the Houston stop!

thanks

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, May 29, 2019, 14:18 (1765 days ago) @ MartyTheElder

looks interesting

like the music

not in Seattle??

I'm not able to go, but I have many consolations.

We'll always have HaloFest.

what's the event?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, June 01, 2019, 11:32 (1762 days ago) @ MartyTheElder

never heard of it

I still haven’t heard of golems release date

:-p

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread