Shattered (video montage) (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, May 27, 2019, 19:23 (1786 days ago)

A little something I put together. Hope you like it :)

Shattered (video montage)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, May 28, 2019, 06:37 (1785 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

By the way Cruel did the music himself for this. Props!

Thank you.

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, May 28, 2019, 08:16 (1785 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

This reminds me of why I actually like Destiny. It’s given me the strongest urge to play I’ve had in at least a month.

I jumped in on Saturday evening, intending to play and work on getting my power up before the new season. After ten minutes I was done. Nothing really felt worth doing.

There is tons of amazing stuff in this game, though. It’s easy to forget about it when the grind is weighing me down. I’ll definitely be testing the waters of jumping back into Destiny here pretty soon, and your video is definitely pulling me in that direction.

Glad you liked it :)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, May 28, 2019, 09:57 (1785 days ago) @ cheapLEY

This reminds me of why I actually like Destiny. It’s given me the strongest urge to play I’ve had in at least a month.

I jumped in on Saturday evening, intending to play and work on getting my power up before the new season. After ten minutes I was done. Nothing really felt worth doing.

There is tons of amazing stuff in this game, though. It’s easy to forget about it when the grind is weighing me down. I’ll definitely be testing the waters of jumping back into Destiny here pretty soon, and your video is definitely pulling me in that direction.

I’m always happy to join you, fwiw. I’ve been bouncing around to a lot of random activities and having a good time.

Glad you liked it :)

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, May 28, 2019, 20:41 (1785 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I’m always happy to join you, fwiw. I’ve been bouncing around to a lot of random activities and having a good time.

Thanks for playing tonight! I had a really good time--it was really nice to have a bunch of fun in Destiny again.

I was having a blast in Quickplay, I wanted to keep playing. But I'm glad I switched over to Comp. Got my Recluse, and I need 30 precision hand cannon kills for Luna's. I'm glad jumped back in.

I'll be looking to do the Zero Hour quest sometime this week, if you're around and willing to help.

Shattered (video montage)

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Friday, May 31, 2019, 11:44 (1782 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Nicely done :)

p.s. Thank you to you and Speedracer for helping me get through Zero Hour. Much appreciated!

Good work!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, May 31, 2019, 14:39 (1782 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread