I’m gonna have nightmares about getting sniped by this guy (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, June 12, 2019, 14:18 (1751 days ago)

Absolutely insane.

On a related note, it looks like anyone who’s in the market for a top-notch PvP sniper Rifle might want to focus on The Beloved over top of the Revoker.

I’m gonna have nightmares about getting sniped by this guy

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, June 13, 2019, 06:40 (1751 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Holy cow.

That dude is incredible. I know he’s on PC, but still, that’s amazing. I don’t get tilted in Crucible often, but I suspect he would have me swearing quite a bit.

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Thursday, June 13, 2019, 06:53 (1751 days ago) @ cheapLEY

TV plays on PS4. He does have PC but prefers the controller for shooters like this.

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, June 13, 2019, 07:15 (1751 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

Damn. That’s even more impressive. I was watching on my iPhone in bed and it looked like PC footage to me.

That’s absolutely nuts.

And he plays claw style.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Saturday, June 15, 2019, 09:58 (1749 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

- No text -

O_o

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, June 15, 2019, 11:29 (1748 days ago) @ Vortech

- No text -

I smell weakness.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, June 15, 2019, 13:07 (1748 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

I got one!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, June 13, 2019, 09:22 (1751 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Absolutely insane.

On a related note, it looks like anyone who’s in the market for a top-notch PvP sniper Rifle might want to focus on The Beloved over top of the Revoker.

Decided to see if I could get something approximating the God Roll that he's showing off in the video... Looked up the recipe for this sniper rifle, went into the Menagerie, farmed the chest 4 times, and one of the Beloved snipers that dropped was the exact same roll shown in the video.

Now I'll be able to snipe like True Vanguard, right? RIGHT?

... hello? ... anyone?

Totally works that way!

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, June 13, 2019, 09:35 (1751 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I look forward to your next montage.

Totally works that way!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, June 13, 2019, 09:45 (1751 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I look forward to your next montage.

Here’s a preview ;)

Alternate title: "Charlie Brown Plays Basketball"

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, June 13, 2019, 13:06 (1750 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread