Voop (Crucible Montage) (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, July 06, 2019, 17:55 (1727 days ago)

Decided to try out Erentil in the crucible this week, see for myself just how ridiculous it is. Yeah. It’s INSANE.

Captured some clips, so I put together a little montage. Threw in a few other clips of some sniping just to mix it up a little.

Came for the voops, stayed for the beats

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, July 06, 2019, 20:16 (1727 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Good as always!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, July 06, 2019, 20:41 (1727 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

+1

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, July 06, 2019, 21:43 (1727 days ago) @ ZackDark

Finish that album!

Also, that gun looks dope as hell. Maybe I should try to get one. I've pretty much ignored fusion rifles since the very first nerf in D1, seems like maybe that's a mistake.

+7

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, July 07, 2019, 05:49 (1726 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Lately I have been absolutely destroyed by Erentils all over and I have a god-roll Mindbender (which is definitely broken, but Jesus Christ in a wheelbarrow dat Erentil)

+1

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, July 08, 2019, 07:44 (1725 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Finish that album!

Hah, album is kinda on hold for a bit, but I've released 2 singles in the past couple months, so that's something :) The song in this video is from an album I put out a couple years ago, so it's already out there too :)

Also, that gun looks dope as hell. Maybe I should try to get one. I've pretty much ignored fusion rifles since the very first nerf in D1, seems like maybe that's a mistake.

I too have ignored fusion rifles for most of D2. I loved them in D1, but they never clicked with me in D2. To me, the Erentil feels like a D1 fusion rifle. It reliably connects where I expect it too, and the range is kinda insane, lol.

+1

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, July 08, 2019, 11:11 (1725 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I too have ignored fusion rifles for most of D2. I loved them in D1, but they never clicked with me in D2. To me, the Erentil feels like a D1 fusion rifle. It reliably connects where I expect it too, and the range is kinda insane, lol.

I wish I remembered what gun this was, because even during Warmind it was pretty crazy with its range. I don't know if I have it anymore, or if it'd even be the same (this was back when they were heavy weapons).

Voop (Crucible Montage)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, July 07, 2019, 19:08 (1726 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

All that killing in one shot at medium range looks so routine, reliable, and game dominating. I would have gone to sleep if not for the awesome titles and music. ;)

What you really want is Critical Sass. It’ll keep you awake and engaged!

Two comments here

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, July 07, 2019, 19:56 (1726 days ago) @ Ragashingo

1) wow, their situational awareness was all over the place
2) HOW ARE YOU DODGING SO FREQUENTLY?!?!

Two comments here

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, July 07, 2019, 20:01 (1726 days ago) @ ZackDark

2) HOW ARE YOU DODGING SO FREQUENTLY?!?!

I thought he was using Frostees at first, but that's not it. I'd like to know the answer as well.

Two comments here

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, July 07, 2019, 20:21 (1726 days ago) @ cheapLEY
edited by Ragashingo, Sunday, July 07, 2019, 20:29

That is Six Coyotes (which grants a second dodge charge) + 5 Paragon mods (each granting reduced class ability cool down) + I think I have at least one piece of armor that has the Perpetuation perk which speeds up your class ability recharge when you use your class ability. :)

heh, nice :)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, July 08, 2019, 09:37 (1725 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

Voop (Crucible Montage)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, July 07, 2019, 21:02 (1726 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

This is cool.

I guess you don't need to do Step 1 or 2 anymore.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread