Why You Too Should Play As A Titan (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, July 07, 2019, 19:25 (1751 days ago)
edited by Ragashingo, Sunday, July 07, 2019, 19:52

In the Crucible it is often the case that only a Titan can stop another Titan. (Certainly, not blueberry Hunters that leap directly into the ongoing firestorm...)

But, of course, a Titan can do more that simply stop another Titan. With a mere flick of their wrist they can stop entire enemy teams. (I also killed that one Axion Bolt real darn good...)

As a Titan, I often have to be careful lest I accidentally harm my allies. Here was a case where I was being a bit careless which resulted in some unfortunate friendly fire. Speedracer was so traumatized that he did not move again for a good three to five minutes:

Of course, sometimes doing damage is secondary to protecting your team... while doing damage. Here I defeat both a Warlock and Hunter (huh... while my bear arms gave me no Super energy energy back??) trading my own life for the lives of my teammates.

Why You Too Should Play As A Warlock

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, July 07, 2019, 22:54 (1751 days ago) @ Ragashingo
edited by INSANEdrive, Sunday, July 07, 2019, 22:57

In the Crucible it is often the case that only a Warlock can stop another Warlock. (Certainly, not blueberry Titans who wouldn't know the difference between a shield and their own head...)

But, of course, a Warlock can do more that simply stop another Warlock. With a mere flick of their wrist they can simply harness the arcane energies of the cosmos to stop an entire enemy team. (I also killed that one hammer Titan real darn good...)

As a Warlock, I often have to be careful lest I accidentally harm my allies. Here was a case where I was being a bit careless which resulted in some unfortunate friendly fire.

Of course, sometimes doing damage is secondary to protecting your team... while doing damage. Here I defeat both a Warlock and Hunter (huh... while my raw mind caused temporal interference??) trading my own life for the lives of my teammates.

PS. LOL Ragashingo LOL. <3 ;D :P

As someone who no longer plays Warlock...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, July 08, 2019, 15:12 (1750 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Because the game was just too dang easy, boy are you making me miss it.
Warlocks are just far above the lesser classes.
My Xbox Titan and PS4 Hunter salute you and the emotes you shine the poor saps on with.

Warlocks!

:D Happy I... helped? Thank you all the same.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, July 08, 2019, 15:58 (1750 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

:D Happy I... helped? Thank you all the same.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, July 09, 2019, 06:23 (1750 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, July 09, 2019, 13:56 (1749 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Why You Too Should Play As A Titan

by Harmanimus @, Sunday, July 07, 2019, 23:51 (1751 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Sadly no super recharge while dead.

Gotta love those hammers, though.

You turned Speedracer into a proto-star!

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Monday, July 08, 2019, 08:08 (1751 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

Why You Too Should Play As A Titan

by Claude Errera @, Monday, July 08, 2019, 12:19 (1750 days ago) @ Ragashingo

[Titan Titan Titan blah blah blan]

Pfft. Titans can be taken down with a Hunter punch:

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread