Is Blind Well matchmaking broken again? (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, July 11, 2019, 15:09 (1745 days ago)

Been trying for thirty minutes now. Went to orbit a few times, waited some after starting a Tier II, but I haven't seen a single other person yet.

Is Blind Well matchmaking broken again?

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, July 11, 2019, 15:47 (1745 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Been trying for thirty minutes now. Went to orbit a few times, waited some after starting a Tier II, but I haven't seen a single other person yet.

The hotfix pushed out this morning was supposed to fix that. :(

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, July 11, 2019, 16:19 (1745 days ago) @ Claude Errera

The hotfix pushed out this morning was supposed to fix that. :(

Maybe it did and I'm just supremely unlucky, but that seems unlikely. I even tried the old crouch walking against the right wall thing a few times.

Oh, well. Not a huge deal, but I was looking to make some easy progress on my Lumina quest while I farmed out the Bad Juju catalyst.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, July 12, 2019, 07:53 (1744 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Blind Well itself was broken, wasn't it? I didn't realize matchmaking was broken too.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, July 12, 2019, 09:40 (1744 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Well, it could be other factors too. I always based the results on time of day. 9 PM or so, I rarely get anybody. But noon, afternoon—it’s usually pretty populated. What I like to do is get my bounties/patrols ready, walk into the area, then start an Xbox LFG. I usually get a response pretty quickly. Send the invites, start up the well, and by the time those two show up, somebody else wanders in.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread