Marty posted a video about the Macworld Demo (Gaming)

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, July 21, 2019, 18:18 (1712 days ago)

Interesting stuff!

Marty posted a video about the Macworld Demo

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, July 21, 2019, 19:38 (1712 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Interesting stuff!

That trailer is still impressive, but Jason was right--the real game was better.

Marty posted a video about the Macworld Demo

by Oholiab @, Sunday, July 21, 2019, 21:57 (1712 days ago) @ Kermit

That trailer is still impressive, but Jason was right--the real game was better.

Agreed! Junior and I were watching it today, and even he was impressed.

Good lord, that takes me back. <3

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Monday, July 22, 2019, 20:08 (1711 days ago) @ cheapLEY

"We're coming in hot. Hold on!"

The thing that impresses me most about the madness of an audio CD being played over the PA alongside the video output of the computer is how perfectly synchronized the cymbal swish is with the Banshee flyover. I suppose that the only published versions of the keynote are from a post-produced video and spliced into the stream or something, but I like to imagine that's how it went over in the live keynote. :)

Anyway, thanks, Marty. Kind of amazing to plot the trajectory of things starting with that weekend before they keynote…

Good lord, that takes me back. <3

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, July 23, 2019, 01:04 (1711 days ago) @ Beorn

"We're coming in hot. Hold on!"

The thing that impresses me most about the madness of an audio CD being played over the PA alongside the video output of the computer is how perfectly synchronized the cymbal swish is with the Banshee flyover. I suppose that the only published versions of the keynote are from a post-produced video and spliced into the stream or something, but I like to imagine that's how it went over in the live keynote. :)

It did, according to him. By complete chance it worked out perfectly.

Very cool. Man.... 20 years!

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Tuesday, July 23, 2019, 04:29 (1711 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread