The hand cannon replicas are even smaller than I thought! (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Monday, July 22, 2019, 18:03 (1711 days ago)

Just saw this on reddit:

[image]

That thing is tiny! And apparently the plastic seems pretty cheap.

Honestly makes me glad I didn't buy any of them.

That... is not cool.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, July 22, 2019, 19:07 (1711 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

The hand cannon replicas are even smaller than I thought!

by bluerunner @, Music City, Monday, July 22, 2019, 21:01 (1711 days ago) @ cheapLEY

What is this? Handguns for ants?

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Monday, July 22, 2019, 22:02 (1711 days ago) @ cheapLEY

[image]

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, July 23, 2019, 05:23 (1710 days ago) @ stabbim

[image]

I still think there should be an exotic heavy pistol based on the Noisy Cricket :)

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, July 23, 2019, 06:48 (1710 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Oh absolutely. You only get to fire it once per game.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, July 23, 2019, 05:22 (1710 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Just saw this on reddit:

[image]

That thing is tiny! And apparently the plastic seems pretty cheap.

Honestly makes me glad I didn't buy any of them.

Yeah, I got Luna’s Howl... I felt like I was in Spinal Tap when I opened the box. I somehow misread the description on the website. Was expecting 6/7 scale, when it’s actually 1/7.

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, July 23, 2019, 05:59 (1710 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

That’s what I told Korny last night!

I know Destiny hand cannons are huge. They’re all like a foot long in game. So I was expecting scale models that might be the size of a small pistol, something you could still actually still hold in your hand.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, July 23, 2019, 07:02 (1710 days ago) @ cheapLEY

That’s what I told Korny last night!

I know Destiny hand cannons are huge. They’re all like a foot long in game. So I was expecting scale models that might be the size of a small pistol, something you could still actually still hold in your hand.

Exactly what I was thinking, too. In my head, 6/7 scale seemed like it would be just about perfect XD

Dude, Come On.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, July 23, 2019, 11:58 (1710 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread