Solstice of Heroes! (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 10:38 (1737 days ago)
edited by MacAddictXIV, Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 10:46

Solstice of Heroes!

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 10:51 (1737 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

I want that tiny sparrow.

[image]

I want that Voidstreak Sparrow! (And can't have it)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 11:05 (1737 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

[image]
That is a gorgeous Sparrow. Voidstreak was my favorite in D1 and I'd love to ride it around again in D2. But I don't have three characters. And I certainly don't have enough time to grind out upgrading full Legendary sets of armor for all three classes.

Super disappointed. :(

I want that Voidstreak Sparrow! (And can't have it)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 13:07 (1737 days ago) @ Beorn

[image]
That is a gorgeous Sparrow.

I mean... It's purple and it has a silly woodland creature stamped on the back! Can you actually take yourself seriously driving that around?

Well... there goes my sleep options.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 13:04 (1737 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

SOLD! (I hope I can find the time. >_<)

(Solstice of Heroes 2019 Datamine Guide) #Reddit

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 16:21 (1737 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

In case anyone wants an idea/refresher on what is needed to go after these things. What is here reminds me of what it was last year, so perhaps it will change... or not.

Either way... DBO 'bout to get busy.

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 20:10 (1736 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

No joke! A 200,000 Nightfall to fully Masterwork the armor? I didn't even pull that off when it had the handicap glitch!

I guess maybe the buff things will help?

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 22:28 (1736 days ago) @ cheapLEY

No joke! A 200,000 Nightfall to fully Masterwork the armor? I didn't even pull that off when it had the handicap glitch!

I guess maybe the buff things will help?

That’s not too difficult to pull off on a couple strikes. Nokris and Warden if Nothing spring to mind. I’ve gone above 200K with randos on both those strikes without even trying, if I remember correctly

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, July 25, 2019, 19:44 (1735 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

That’s not too difficult to pull off on a couple strikes. Nokris and Warden if Nothing spring to mind. I’ve gone above 200K with randos on both those strikes without even trying, if I remember correctly

Thanks for the heads up! We cleared a Strange Terrain tonight at 140,000 without any particular effort at all, only about a 3x modifier with Heavyweight still active. 200,000 seems totally doable.

Isn't Strange Terrain cheesable?

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, July 26, 2019, 06:51 (1735 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Can't you farm those ultra Knights that spawn the orbs?

Isn't Strange Terrain cheesable?

by cheapLEY @, Friday, July 26, 2019, 07:40 (1735 days ago) @ ZackDark

Ah, I didn’t think about that. That’s probably true. Based on my experience last night, it doesn’t really seem necessary.

Well... there goes my sleep options.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 17:15 (1736 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Are there any pictures of the hunter cloak from the back? The hood looks similar to the Frumulous Cloak. I want to know if the hunter snake symbol is on this one.

[image]

00:11-00:13 seconds in.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 17:34 (1736 days ago) @ bluerunner

Are there any pictures of the hunter cloak from the back? The hood looks similar to the Frumulous Cloak. I want to know if the hunter snake symbol is on this one.

[image]

See for your self.

[image]

00:11-00:13 seconds in.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 17:48 (1736 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Thanks. I watched it in my phone so I might have missed that.

I wish they would bring back that cloak. If the gambit prime gear doesn't have a 2.0 version, I'm hoping there is some snake themed gear somewhere out there.

This looks great!

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 13:12 (1737 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

I've been back on Destiny for the last week or so, and it looks like I'll be staying on that train for a while longer. Those armor glows look awesome!

This looks great!

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 13:16 (1737 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I've been back on Destiny for the last week or so, and it looks like I'll be staying on that train for a while longer. Those armor glows look awesome!

I hope that you can mix and match them! They make a point of saying that if your subclass matches the color they shine brighter, which I think is super cool.

This looks great!

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 13:36 (1737 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

I hope that you can mix and match them! They make a point of saying that if your subclass matches the color they shine brighter, which I think is super cool.

Am I making it up or didn't they say that this time the fancy armor we unlock will still be usable after the event.

This looks great!

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 13:40 (1737 days ago) @ ManKitten

Am I making it up or didn't they say that this time the fancy armor we unlock will still be usable after the event.

Nope! This will be the first "Armor 2.0" gear we'll be able to get our hands on! Though it sounds like what we get next week will be just like we're used to, but we'll be able to get the new versions of all the pieces we unlock as soon as Shadowkeep drops.

-Disciple

Oops minor edit. You'll have to unlock the full legendary set to get have the Armor 2.0 version waiting for you.

Whatever full Legendary sets you earn now will have their new armor 2.0 versions waiting for you to pick up from the Gunsmith when Shadowkeep releases. You will be able to see only the set for the character you are logged in as; you will have to switch characters to claim other eligible sets.

This looks great!

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 13:53 (1737 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

Nope! This will be the first "Armor 2.0" gear we'll be able to get our hands on! Though it sounds like what we get next week will be just like we're used to, but we'll be able to get the new versions of all the pieces we unlock as soon as Shadowkeep drops.

-Disciple

Oops minor edit. You'll have to unlock the full legendary set to get have the Armor 2.0 version waiting for you.

Whatever full Legendary sets you earn now will have their new armor 2.0 versions waiting for you to pick up from the Gunsmith when Shadowkeep releases. You will be able to see only the set for the character you are logged in as; you will have to switch characters to claim other eligible sets.

I think this is great, it's like when they made the last armor high light level before Forsaken dropped so that you could start at a decent light level before it even started!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread