Fancy Timegated Emblems are up. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, August 01, 2019, 14:21 (1728 days ago)
edited by INSANEdrive, Thursday, August 01, 2019, 14:47

[image]

[image]

You get a package that enables a triumph in the "Moments of Triumph" tab. You get the emblem there.

Be Forewarned:

Prismatic Inferno and Wolves Unleashed Emblems
Earlier today, we distributed the Prismatic Inferno and Wolves Unleashed emblems to the Postmasters of qualifying players in Destiny 2.

Players should be aware that these emblems will not appear in the Collection until Destiny 2 has been updated at a later date. Until then, players who want to wear these emblems should keep them handy in their Emblem inventory.

Well, crap.

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Thursday, August 01, 2019, 16:19 (1728 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Be Forewarned:

Earlier today, we distributed the Prismatic Inferno and Wolves Unleashed emblems to the Postmasters of qualifying players in Destiny 2.

Players should be aware that these emblems will not appear in the Collection until Destiny 2 has been updated at a later date. Until then, players who want to wear these emblems should keep them handy in their Emblem inventory.

I read that just a few minutes too late. Had to Store the Prismatic Inferno emblem to make room for the other one. Planned on using it on another character anyway so I was just going to grab it from collections on that character. No laser skull for me :(

-Disciple

+1

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, August 02, 2019, 05:07 (1727 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

- No text -

Fancy Timegated Emblems are up.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, August 02, 2019, 00:51 (1728 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

[image]

[image]

You get a package that enables a triumph in the "Moments of Triumph" tab. You get the emblem there.

Be Forewarned:

On PS4, I didn't get my Prometheus Lens emblem, despite playing during those days, but got the Lord of Wolves emblem, despite not having played any Iron Banner the past season.

It'll be funny if I get the opposite results on Xbox.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread