Shadowkeep Blind Raiders (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Monday, August 05, 2019, 13:02 (1724 days ago)

The raid opens on a Saturday, with a decent amount of time to power up. This seems like a great opportunity to give it a shot.

Who wants to give this a go? I’ll take off on Saturday and am willing to give it a full weekend and evenings through the next week.

Shadowkeep Blind Raiders

by squidnh3, Monday, August 05, 2019, 14:04 (1724 days ago) @ cheapLEY

As usual, I am interested. I am attempting to keep this weekend open, although Michigan State plays Ohio State in college football that Saturday evening. It might be a must-watch or a "oh no turn it off", so we'll see.

Shadowkeep Blind Raiders

by bluerunner @, Music City, Monday, August 05, 2019, 14:16 (1724 days ago) @ cheapLEY

With it being a Saturday, I think I'm up for it. So far that weekend is free. The next isn't (machine gun shoot), but otherwise it might be a good month to raid.

I'm in.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, August 05, 2019, 14:50 (1724 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

I'm in.

by cheapLEY @, Monday, August 05, 2019, 17:54 (1723 days ago) @ Kermit

I added you and Bluerunner to the FTB event, mostly for my own benefit, just to see your names there and keep track.

Shadowkeep Blind Raiders

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Tuesday, August 06, 2019, 06:22 (1723 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Unsure what I am doing but would def be interested.

Shadowkeep Blind Raiders--UPDATE

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, August 13, 2019, 17:29 (1715 days ago) @ cheapLEY

So here's the deal on my end:

My coworker put in his two week notice today. That leaves me as the sole mechanic at my shop. Not a big deal, but it means I cannot take Saturday, October 5 off from work. I already have the previous Saturday off for a family function--I just can't do two in a row.

I still really want to give this a shot, it just means I can't start until 5pm central. I can still go all day Sunday and late Monday evening before reset, and am willing to keep going all week in the evenings.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, August 13, 2019, 18:07 (1715 days ago) @ cheapLEY

So here's the deal on my end:

My coworker put in his two week notice today. That leaves me as the sole mechanic at my shop. Not a big deal, but it means I cannot take Saturday, October 5 off from work. I already have the previous Saturday off for a family function--I just can't do two in a row.

I still really want to give this a shot, it just means I can't start until 5pm central. I can still go all day Sunday and late Monday evening before reset, and am willing to keep going all week in the evenings.

Starting at 5 central is waaaay better for me, honestly.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Tuesday, August 13, 2019, 20:21 (1715 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I'm ok with that. Saturday afternoons I usually hang out at a hot chicken joint where I'm friends with the owners. At least this way I can get my spicy fix before raiding.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread