Strike Help Requested Today! (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, August 15, 2019, 06:46 (1688 days ago)

Today--if I remember correctly--should be Heavyweight on Strikes and Story missions. So, I was wondering if anybody can help me boost kills for the Windego! If the method I found works like they say it does, it shouldn't take long! Unfortunately I need a full fireteam to make that work, so if we can't get three, we won't be able to do it. So if you're on today, let me know! We can knock this out!

Strike Help Requested Today!

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Thursday, August 15, 2019, 07:07 (1688 days ago) @ Morpheus

Today--if I remember correctly--should be Heavyweight on Strikes and Story missions. So, I was wondering if anybody can help me boost kills for the Windego! If the method I found works like they say it does, it shouldn't take long! Unfortunately I need a full fireteam to make that work, so if we can't get three, we won't be able to do it. So if you're on today, let me know! We can knock this out!

I'd be down for this, but probably won't be on until later, maybe 9:30 Central.

-Disciple

This also means an easy way to complete the Acrius Catalyst

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Thursday, August 15, 2019, 08:17 (1688 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

Just make sure you put on your Shotgun Scavenger/Reserves.

by Chappy, Arlington, VA., Thursday, August 15, 2019, 09:00 (1688 days ago) @ Morpheus

If the method I found works like they say it does, it shouldn't take long!

I'm curious what your method is that benefits from heavyweight? The grind I used was to reload the strike playlist until "The Corrupted" comes up. At the start of the strike, turn around and sparrow over to the Well. Run as many Wells as you can stand (or at least as many as you have charges of light for) with a Fighting lion grenade launcher.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, August 15, 2019, 17:28 (1687 days ago) @ Chappy

Well as you know, modifiers are turned on in all private rooms. So with Heavyweight on, grenade launchers do a ton more damage and (when Bungie's programming works for a change) drops a lot more ammo. That way, we'll have a huge advantage!

Would you like to join us?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread