Clans after Cross Save Goes Live (Destiny)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 17:28 (1682 days ago)

We have not decided yet exactly what we are going to do with the clans after Cross Save goes live. The biggest problem we have is that we can't fit all members into a single clan. For now what I've done is do a deep clean of the XBL clan. Anyone that was inactive for at least 6 months and that I did not know has been removed from the clan.

I did not ban anyone, if you were kicked and want to be in the clan just request to join again.

We are going to watch the clan counts for awhile after cross-save starts and see where the numbers lie. It's possible we'll have enough crossover that we can consider combining the clans, but for now PLEASE DO NOT JOIN THE XBL CLAN UNLESS YOU ARE USING CROSS-SAVE.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Clan update – Cross Save folks: PLEASE CHECK THIS

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Thursday, August 22, 2019, 17:06 (1681 days ago) @ Xenos

Hokey dokey. Cross Save is now live and we've done some deep-cleaning of the Xbox clan to help make some room for shuffling about. (We're focusing on the Xbox clan here because, out of the three DBO clans, it has the highest number of active players, so these changes will affect the fewest number of people.)

I've renamed the Xbox clan to be simply, DestinyBungieOrg and have updated the "About Us" description to reflect that it's the main group for Xbox players and people using Cross Save.

For anyone who is using Cross Save and would like to be part of the "big" DBO clan, please request membership. OR, if you're on PC/PS4 and would like to be part of the bigger clan, you may also request membership. We have about 40 spots available at the moment, and I expect that we'll fill that up pretty quickly as we head into Shadowkeep.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread