Golem Confirmed for Fall release (Gaming)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 09:52 (1708 days ago)

Golem Confirmed for Fall release

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 10:58 (1708 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I will ship you my headset to borrow if you can’t find anything closer. I don’t have Move controllers though. I guess I’ll have to try and get some if this is coming out soon. I guess provided there’s no option for just using the DualShock.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 11:55 (1708 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I will ship you my headset to borrow if you can’t find anything closer. I don’t have Move controllers though. I guess I’ll have to try and get some if this is coming out soon. I guess provided there’s no option for just using the DualShock.

If I remember right you only need one move controller.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 13:54 (1708 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Was about to offer the same, after I play it. :)

:D

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 14:40 (1708 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Yes!

by MartyTheElder, Tuesday, August 27, 2019, 12:18 (1702 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I think you can buy a PSVR at your local game supplier or Amazon perhaps?

- Marty

Yes!

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, August 27, 2019, 19:53 (1702 days ago) @ MartyTheElder

I think you can buy a PSVR at your local game supplier or Amazon perhaps?

- Marty

The only game I’ve ever bought 300 dollars worth of hardware just to play was Halo :-p

And look how that turned out...

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Wednesday, August 28, 2019, 15:14 (1701 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

And look how that turned out...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, August 28, 2019, 16:05 (1701 days ago) @ Beorn

You know, I can’t think of a single now-dead franchise/product that I have ever regretted supporting, financially or otherwise...

Investing in a great experience always gives you something neat to hang on to.

Plus, Golem aside, PSVR has some real great stuff on it that I want to try out, like RE7, No Man’s Sky, etc...

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread