Cross Save is live (Destiny)

by FyreWulff, Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 12:57 (1702 days ago)

[image]

Linked up my PS, PC, Xbox and Steam accounts. I still don't have the Xbox version currently.

Since I don't have the expansions on PC yet, I thought I'd run some tests:

- Picked up a bounty on PC, completed it on PS4, turned it on PC. Worked flawlessly. (would have liked to finish that step on Xbox, but there you go)

- It seems if you have a quest active from another platform and don't have the DLC on the one you're playing on, you can progress it/launch it. For example, I'm able to launch the Thorn version of the Chasm strike, but this may be because the strike's on a vanilla destination.

- I can slot things into the chalice on my vanilla PC install, but I can't launch Menagerie. But I WAS able to go open a calus chest that I already had unlocked on PS4. It even dropped everything properly.

[image]

It's alive! IT'S ALIVE!!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 13:15 (1702 days ago) @ FyreWulff

[image]

Linked up my PS, PC, Xbox and Steam accounts. I still don't have the Xbox version currently.

- Picked up a bounty on PC, completed it on PS4, turned it on PC. Worked flawlessly. (would have liked to finish that step on Xbox, but there you go)

- It seems if you have a quest active from another platform and don't have the DLC on the one you're playing on, you can progress it/launch it. For example, I'm able to launch the Thorn version of the Chasm strike, but this may be because the strike's on a vanilla destination.

- I can slot things into the chalice on my vanilla PC install, but I can't launch Menagerie. But I WAS able to go open a calus chest that I already had unlocked on PS4. It even dropped everything properly.

[image]

Can you see in the clan list what platform a person is playing on?

It's alive! IT'S ALIVE!!

by FyreWulff, Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 13:55 (1702 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

[image]

[image]

Can you see in the clan list what platform a person is playing on?

Nope. Only shows people from the platform you're on in the clan list.

I imagine whenever they get crossplay in, is when you'd start seeing people from other platforms there.

What a wonderful day! Thanks Bungie!

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 13:29 (1702 days ago) @ FyreWulff

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread