Sharing Some Videos with DBO (Video Heavy) (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 17:50 (1681 days ago)

Generally I don't do this sort of thing, but I had something occur last night that was SO STUPID, I couldn't not share this. I lost all muh en'lish in da process. All words just died.

Let me show you what I mean.

Pretty cool right! But no... this doesn't express what was going on upon the flip side of my screen. This evening I made a variant to express such.

While I have you here look'n at my stuffs, I'm going to throw in a whole bunch more random clips, and be on my way.

Alt Title: Guardians make their own fate!

Holy crap, that was badass

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 18:15 (1681 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Psh! Duh. Like... that's what I DO!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 20:13 (1681 days ago) @ ZackDark

I have no idea what I'm doing. I didn't even know the Super COULD reflect while the initial animation plays! It just... kind of... happened!

LIKE I KNEW WOULD HAPPEN ALL ALONG ALL ALONG ALL ALONG!

Sharing Some Videos with DBO (Video Heavy)

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 18:28 (1681 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

How come that thing can block Golden Gun shots, but when I tried to use it to block a Striker Titan, he chewed through it like it was fucking paper?

Freaking awesome, though. I had no idea it could do that, but I'm certainly going to try it now.

Sharing Some Videos with DBO (Video Heavy)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 20:43 (1680 days ago) @ cheapLEY

How come that thing can block Golden Gun shots, but when I tried to use it to block a Striker Titan, he chewed through it like it was fucking paper?

Freaking awesome, though. I had no idea it could do that, but I'm certainly going to try it now.

I think I see your problem. You confused a Golden Stream for a Titan. Common mistake.:P

As far as I'm aware this Center Tree Block reflects projectiles, much like Antaeus Wards do. If it isn't a projectile... actually that's not true...

As you see here (after I survive a point blank Super Headbutt from a Titan), I can perry super melees, so I don't know. Peregrine Greaves?

What is that Sniper?

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Thursday, August 22, 2019, 06:55 (1680 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Borealis with the Ultraviolet Ornament

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, August 22, 2019, 09:58 (1680 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread