How to schedule a Tier 3 Reckoning Run (Fireteam Builder Events)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Thursday, August 22, 2019, 14:03 (1680 days ago)

Need to do another 4 runs of Tier 3 to get my Notorious Helmet. Really enjoyed the FTB event that I was able to join and was wondering how it was scheduled for the optimal perks?

I've done some light googling and I get that there's a schedule of some kind, but I can't easily figure out how to apply it to the future.

Thanks for any help!

How to schedule a Tier 3 Reckoning Run

by squidnh3, Thursday, August 22, 2019, 14:21 (1680 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Here's the source I used:
Reddit Link w/ Spreadsheet

Unfortunately we seem to have outrun the dates in that spreadsheet, but basically Heavyweight/Prism/WeeklyBurn occurs every 12 days (18-Jul, 30-Jul, 11-Aug). So the next one that wasn't on the sheet is 23-Aug (tomorrow). Grenadier/Prism is not quite as easy, but occurs every 6 days instead (3 days before HW/prism and 3 days after).

Still doing this?

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Monday, August 26, 2019, 05:35 (1676 days ago) @ squidnh3

I've been offline for nearly a week(!) and feeling pretty rusty. But I'm happy to get into some Reckoning tonight if it helps you out.

Yeah, on Sept 4th, glad to see you join!

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Monday, August 26, 2019, 06:09 (1676 days ago) @ Malagate

- No text -

Reckoning Reminder

by squidnh3, Thursday, September 05, 2019, 08:42 (1666 days ago) @ kidtsunami
edited by squidnh3, Thursday, September 05, 2019, 08:48

Here's an updated schedule for Reckoning modifiers: Reddit Thread

This is the last week to start playing Reckoning if you want the Triumph "Prime Fashion", required for the MMXIX title. That triumph requires a full set of Notorious armor, which is the third level of armor. Because you can only earn the helmets through a special weekly bounty from The Drifter, you would need to do that bounty each of the next 3 weeks to progress through the Illicit->Outlawed->Notorious levels.

Edit: Actually it seems like last week was the last week to start. So you would already need an Illicit helmet to get a Notorious helmet before the 17th.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread