After the Nightfall extremely rare emblem: (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, August 22, 2019, 19:09 (1702 days ago)

Ran into a thread on reddit about this emblem (explanation in this thread).

[image]

The gist is that you have to beat a time threshold for every Nightfall. The exact times needed are not known, but here's a list of supposedly the slowest confirmed times from people who have the emblem (less than 2% of Destiny players, according to a comment in one of those threads).

[image]

Seems like maybe the Warden of Nothing time is wrong and might actually be about a minute faster.

Is anyone interested in chasing this emblem? I kindof want it for some reason.

I'm down

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Thursday, August 22, 2019, 20:59 (1702 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Ran into a thread on reddit about this emblem (explanation in this thread).

[image]

The gist is that you have to beat a time threshold for every Nightfall. The exact times needed are not known, but here's a list of supposedly the slowest confirmed times from people who have the emblem (less than 2% of Destiny players, according to a comment in one of those threads).

[image]

Seems like maybe the Warden of Nothing time is wrong and might actually be about a minute faster.

Is anyone interested in chasing this emblem? I kind of want it for some reason.

Want the emblem and need nightfall completions anyway. I have currently completed 1 of 14 speedruns (thanks, of course, to Chappy) :p

-Disciple

Pageing Chappy.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, August 22, 2019, 21:44 (1702 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

After the Nightfall extremely rare emblem:

by Chappy, Arlington, VA., Friday, August 23, 2019, 07:19 (1701 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I enjoyed this pursuit; it's perfect for the end of a season (or seasons) when there's not much new content. It's a cool looking emblem and a challenge; what's not to like? It's a little annoying that the par times aren't definitive, but that doesn't stop you from finding a fireteam and asking "how fast can we do this"?
There's a useful tracker here (yes I have the emblem):
Clan.Report

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Friday, August 23, 2019, 07:35 (1701 days ago) @ Chappy

I enjoyed this pursuit; it's perfect for the end of a season (or seasons) when there's not much new content. It's a cool looking emblem and a challenge; what's not to like? It's a little annoying that the par times aren't definitive, but that doesn't stop you from finding a fireteam and asking "how fast can we do this"?
There's a useful tracker here (yes I have the emblem):
Clan.Report

Looks like I've got some work to do.
[image]

by Chappy, Arlington, VA., Friday, August 23, 2019, 09:03 (1701 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

Looks like I've got some work to do.

True, but once you decide you want it, the actual effort required isn't bad; each week there will only be at most 3 nightfalls to chase (and once you start, there will be weeks where it's just one or none that will be new). The basic strategy is simple - set the handicap to zero, activate an elemental burn and heavyweight, and start running (literally). The rest is figuring out the bare minimum kills required to progress, and burning down bosses.

Drop me an invite if there's a strike giving you trouble and I can walk you through the optimizations my team used.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread