Blood in the Water (Fireteam Builder Events)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, August 22, 2019, 22:20 (1702 days ago)
edited by INSANEdrive, Thursday, August 22, 2019, 22:26

So. On Thursday I was feeling up to playing some Competitive PvP. I was In the Brave Ranking, working my way up to Fabled. Considering I was playing with blueberrys, my first few games were pretty good. And then... aw man. And then. And then.

I found my self in a rut I just COULDN'T FREEKIN' BREAK! I kept going... aw man I can't end on a loss. I'll just end on a win and call it. That... did not... work.

TO make myself feel better, I went and made myself a no obligation Dream Team. Folks on DBO that I know trend to do pretty well at that PvP thing. And then... well. Well, I hope ya'll don't mind my attempt at humor.

I'll finish with this, the event is real, despite me being silly. If anyone (be you already listed or not), is up for it - that would be great.

http://destiny.bungie.org/ftb/3269

Blood in the Water

by cheapLEY @, Friday, August 23, 2019, 04:57 (1702 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I’ll play.

I saw your event and fully intended to join you last night, but I just sort of forgot. Got busy knocking out some Rumble matches I needed.

Blood in the Water

by bluerunner @, Music City, Friday, August 23, 2019, 06:06 (1702 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I wanted to play too, but got tied up with the kids. Comp solo is just frustrating.

Yes. Yes it is.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, August 23, 2019, 11:11 (1702 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

I didn't know.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, August 23, 2019, 11:11 (1702 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Blood in the Water

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Friday, August 23, 2019, 07:29 (1702 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I'm not entirely sure you'll really benefit from having me on the team, but I can probably be more useful than a blueberry at least half the time if you have no other options. Ping me if you need me. I'll probably be goofing off on PC, but will switch over if you don't find a better Player 4.

-Disciple

Blood in the Water

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, August 23, 2019, 11:10 (1702 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

I'm not entirely sure you'll really benefit from having me on the team, but I can probably be more useful than a blueberry at least half the time if you have no other options. Ping me if you need me. I'll probably be goofing off on PC, but will switch over if you don't find a better Player 4.

-Disciple

This says otherwise. Having someone on my team by Luna's Howl and/or the ever broken Recluse is a huge plus. Not only that but now that you're done(?) with all the fancy PvP things, you'll be able to focus more on the PvP game instead of the objectives.

Don't sell yourself short Disciple. :)

Blood in the Water

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Friday, August 23, 2019, 11:37 (1702 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

-Disciple

This says otherwise.

That was, in large part, thanks to some friends with some very sturdy backpacks :p

Not only that but now that you're done(?) with all the fancy PvP things, you'll be able to focus more on the PvP game instead of the objectives.

There are always more objectives to chase ;)
[image]

I too need carries for Luna's, Recluse, Revoker...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, August 23, 2019, 12:06 (1701 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I'm at 0 Glory. There's still a bit over a month to go, though, so if there's any Crucible pros willing to backpack me as I try to climb to the mountaintop, I promise I'll try not to drag you down too much.

You?

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, August 23, 2019, 13:38 (1701 days ago) @ Korny

I'd think you be carrying others.

Thanx All!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, August 23, 2019, 21:00 (1701 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Thanx All!

by cheapLEY @, Friday, August 23, 2019, 21:14 (1701 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I genuinely had a lot of fun!

Shoot me an invite whenever you want to wade in again.

(A real glutton for punishment this one.) :P

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, August 24, 2019, 15:44 (1700 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread