Wreckfest Tuesday *OT* (Gaming)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Monday, August 26, 2019, 11:24 (1676 days ago)

Anyone else have this game on their radar? I've been awaiting the console release for years. It's been postponed so many times it's ridiculous but tomorrow is the big day!

I know there are some other racers on here and remember a couple people being fans of the original Flatout.

Wreckfest Tuesday *OT*

by cheapLEY @, Monday, August 26, 2019, 11:30 (1676 days ago) @ ManKitten

I loved Flatout, but I mostly loved it for it the stupid mini games, and Wreckfest doesn’t have those.

That said, I love good crashes in good arcade racers (bring back Burnout, please—and not that open world crap like Paradise).

I’ll definitely look into it.

Wreckfest Tuesday *OT*

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Monday, August 26, 2019, 11:52 (1676 days ago) @ cheapLEY

That said, I love good crashes in good arcade racers (bring back Burnout, please—and not that open world crap like Paradise).

My first thought was, "This looks like the best parts of Burnout 3*!"

I hadn't heard of it before, but now I'm interested.

-Disciple

*By far, the best game in the franchise.

+1

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, August 26, 2019, 13:18 (1676 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

- No text -

Never did play Flatout

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, August 27, 2019, 02:50 (1676 days ago) @ ManKitten

But I am a fan of Cars 3, so it is in my radar now!

Wreckfest Tuesday *OT*

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, September 01, 2019, 19:37 (1670 days ago) @ ManKitten

I've seen you playing Wreckfest this week. How is it? I'm tapped out on games this week after buying both Control and Man of Medan, but I'll be watching it for a sale (or maybe a Game Pass release).

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread