Has anyone received their MoT shirt yet? (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, August 28, 2019, 18:57 (1673 days ago)

I ordered mine two weeks ago or so, and I don't even have a shipping confirmation yet. Just curious if they haven't been shipped out yet for some reason or if I need to contact support.

Has anyone received their MoT shirt yet?

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Wednesday, August 28, 2019, 20:00 (1673 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I got mine, but I ordered it pretty much as soon as you could preorder them. There was a printing issue with the personalized sleeve on a run of them, so I'm getting a 2nd one for free eventually :p

-Disciple

Speaking of... (shirt offer inside)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Thursday, August 29, 2019, 06:02 (1673 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I ordered mine two weeks ago or so, and I don't even have a shipping confirmation yet. Just curious if they haven't been shipped out yet for some reason or if I need to contact support.

I'm happy to email someone the code for the shirt, while I love and have a lot of Bungie's shirts, I just think the MoT shirts are too... busy.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, August 29, 2019, 07:08 (1673 days ago) @ kidtsunami

I'm happy to email someone the code for the shirt, while I love and have a lot of Bungie's shirts, I just think the MoT shirts are too... busy.

I might take you up on that... I'm not entirely sure I want to spend the money yet though.

k, hit me up with an email (first come first serve)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Thursday, August 29, 2019, 14:15 (1673 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

- No text -

Email is in my profile, just send it there. Thanks!

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, August 29, 2019, 15:12 (1673 days ago) @ kidtsunami

- No text -

Not seeing it in your profile, can you see mine?

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Thursday, August 29, 2019, 18:32 (1672 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

- No text -

Helps if I check "E-mail address contactable" Whoops.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, August 30, 2019, 10:14 (1672 days ago) @ kidtsunami

But I sent you an email anyway

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, August 29, 2019, 07:19 (1673 days ago) @ kidtsunami

I feel that way about most of their shirts, honestly. Half of them feel like the video game equivalent of Tapout shirts and I hate them. There is so much great, clean iconography in Destiny. I love the faction shirts and the class shirts because of their simplicity. As cool as the art is, I’d never wear something like the Thorn shirt. The Moment of Triumph shirt is really on the line.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, August 29, 2019, 07:22 (1673 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I feel that way about most of their shirts, honestly. Half of them feel like the video game equivalent of Tapout shirts and I hate them. There is so much great, clean iconography in Destiny. I love the faction shirts and the class shirts because of their simplicity. As cool as the art is, I’d never wear something like the Thorn shirt. The Moment of Triumph shirt is really on the line.

I mostly like this years MoT shirt because the colors aren't shit :D

It also happens the be the first year were I was really busy and didn't have time to finish MoT...

But I agree with the class shirts. I wear my Titan shirt around all the time and honestly no one has noticed it. I like it because it feels like I'm representing some futbal team in Europe.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, August 29, 2019, 10:22 (1673 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

I wear my Titan shirt around all the time and honestly no one has noticed it. I like it because it feels like I'm representing some futbal team in Europe.

Yeah, it’s all smiles and approving glances until someone asks you what “FWC” stands for.

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, August 29, 2019, 11:10 (1673 days ago) @ Kermit

I wear my Titan shirt around all the time and honestly no one has noticed it. I like it because it feels like I'm representing some futbal team in Europe.

Yeah, it’s all smiles and approving glances until someone asks you what “FWC” stands for.

I really love the newer FWC shirt (the one that's my Xbox profile picture). It's still undeniably Future War Cult for those that know, but it doesn't just say FWC in massive letters.

ok, you just described exactly how i feel about the shirts

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Thursday, August 29, 2019, 08:00 (1673 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I'm glad there's something for everyone. But I swear if they bring back the original faction shirts I'm buying 30 of them to be safe.

The original faction shirts are still my favorite

by Oholiab @, Thursday, August 29, 2019, 13:43 (1673 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Regarding the MOT shirt - I ordered mine on August 5 (thanks, Accomplice!) and received it two weeks later.

I get the feeling we shop at different Bungie Stores.

by Harmanimus @, Thursday, August 29, 2019, 09:38 (1673 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

+1

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, August 29, 2019, 19:01 (1672 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Happy to give out my code. Hit me up and I'll redeem it for you.

I also have the pin for MoT and Dredgen up for grabs.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread