New Raid armor is a reskin? (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, August 31, 2019, 09:12 (1672 days ago)

This post is trending on reddit right now.

New armor was found (in the PAX build?) that is supposedly the new raid armor. Looks like it is a reskin of the Curse of Osiris Eververse set.

I was going to link some pictures, but trying to get links out of the mobile app is basically impossible. It’s all in the thread.

There was a time when this might have made me angry. There’s a picture of the Titan helmet that looks really cool, though. I honestly think I’m totally fine with it. As long as it looks cool, who cares? I wouldn’t have known it’s a reskin unless someone pointed it out.

New Raid armor is a reskin?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, August 31, 2019, 09:39 (1672 days ago) @ cheapLEY

There was a time when this might have made me angry. There’s a picture of the Titan helmet that looks really cool, though. I honestly think I’m totally fine with it. As long as it looks cool, who cares? I wouldn’t have known it’s a reskin unless someone pointed it out.

Yep that's exactly how I feel too.

Hypothisis ≠ Result

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, August 31, 2019, 10:54 (1672 days ago) @ cheapLEY

This post is trending on reddit right now.

New armor was found (in the PAX build?) that is supposedly the new raid armor. Looks like it is a reskin of the Curse of Osiris Eververse set.

I was going to link some pictures, but trying to get links out of the mobile app is basically impossible. It’s all in the thread.

SEE!

[image]

The next step is TEST, and we can not TEST, as Shadowkeep is not out yet! COME ON!

...I digress partly...

That wasn't pointed at you cheapLEY, more a general scream into the abyss.

We're a Month away so I suppose it's about time the Salt Miners pushed to meet quota. Thanks to PAX, there is plenty to gossip over, and plenty of chances to call supposition fact.

Oy vey ist mir!

I think the worst I've seen so far today is a post linking to a internet click bait article, which sources its information from reddit as it's source. Just a feed back loop of shit. It's nuts.

ANY-WHOSIT-WHATSIT, Let's play a game of what if.

WHAT IF Raid Armor is a Reskin - Kind of a bummer. It's been established that the Raid is where you go and get some PvE Big Boy Pants. If it's just suddenly just a reskin then it doesn't "feel" as special right? Is it worth "outrage"? No... I don't think so. It alone is not outrageous, simply a shock and a bummer... IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF True.

And this has been your Moment of Reason. From a Madman... or I guess Madmen? Meh. Oy vey!

It’s confirmed.

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, August 31, 2019, 13:20 (1672 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

dmg poster this:

Hey all. Seeing some misinformation spreading, so want to take a moment to confirm that this is the Raid armor.

We’re currently out of the office and at PAX West. Once we’re back in the office, we’ll have more details on what’s coming.

I haven’t had time to read a bunch, but I saw a post stating that this armor was from the Vex event and not the raid. I suspect that may be the spreading misinformation he meant. But who knows.

*Educational Response*

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, August 31, 2019, 14:56 (1672 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Educational (and allegorical) response aside, thanks to so many waves, the former rough edges that would have caught on and chipped out some emotional whodahda are no longer there. As I said in my "what if", it alone is not worth the "outrage". I'm surprised for this Raid Reskin be true, as this is a time saving measure. I'm surprised that even the raids can incur a cut or two (for lack of a better way of saying it). Also slightly bummed out, but... I concur cheapLEY. If it looks flippen' cool, which they are focusing on more now with Armor 2.0, there's no issue. It's all skin deep. Heh... literally. I look forward to more information.

That said... Harmanimus. 10 Days later means +10 Points for Ravenclaw. :P

But I’m a Hufflepuff.

by Harmanimus @, Saturday, August 31, 2019, 20:35 (1671 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread